Thread: Crossfire?

Thanks

Crossfire?

CF never come back or wanna talk more about "just wait it will comes back" ?
    I mean its offline since 6 Months or more? What is happen? Just talk to your Community Mates.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Hey there,

Well, here is what's up with it...
    It's crossfire, the most beloved game of @SystemFiles he absolutely loves this game as it's near to his heart. (Sarcasm is strong in this one)

Alright, jokes aside...

Crossfire... The game that we all hate, well... Is it coming back? Yes and No.
    What do I mean by this?
    There's the last thing SystemFiles will attempt to do when he will have free time for this crap, but if this one thing fails, he will not be spending any single second on it and it will get discontinued for good.
    We are aware there's nothing on the market, but this game brings only bad memories and a terrible aftertaste in our mouths whenever it's being touched.
    We've already been in the talks to get it discontinued, but SystemFiles insists to give it a last chance, so as I said... It either works, or it doesn't. If it doesn't it's out for good.

As for when will it happen, I honestly don't know and I am not going to estimate or speculate a timeframe, but whenever it will, we will let everyone know.
    Right now there are many other projects that he is investing his time in. Whenever he will have that free time for CF, only then we can give a definitive answer about what's future holds. For now, CF is in a hibernation state on our end.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    Hey there,

Well, here is what's up with it...
    It's crossfire, the most beloved game of @SystemFiles he absolutely loves this game as it's near to his heart. (Sarcasm is strong in this one)

Alright, jokes aside...

Crossfire... The game that we all hate, well... Is it coming back? Yes and No.
    What do I mean by this?
    There's the last thing SystemFiles will attempt to do when he will have free time for this crap, but if this one thing fails, he will not be spending any single second on it and it will get discontinued for good.
    We are aware there's nothing on the market, but this game brings only bad memories and a terrible aftertaste in our mouths whenever it's being touched.
    We've already been in the talks to get it discontinued, but SystemFiles insists to give it a last chance, so as I said... It either works, or it doesn't. If it doesn't it's out for good.

As for when will it happen, I honestly don't know and I am not going to estimate or speculate a timeframe, but whenever it will, we will let everyone know.
    Right now there are many other projects that he is investing his time in. Whenever he will have that free time for CF, only then we can give a definitive answer about what's future holds. For now, CF is in a hibernation state on our end.

My brother, I understand your words, but I want to say a word that says that there are no things in the market. There is a cheat that works with good protection and has anti-Stream
    But they have a very bad aimbot. I can send you its video to look at it, and you can create a similar one, but by adding your own aimbot because I used a lot of cheating, but I don't see anything like your aimbot.

- - - Updated - - -

The last update was two and a half months ago and it was not disclosed by the game

Thanks
    As @Psychopath said above it's all based on SystemFiles he will give it a last chance.
    No ETA ( Estimated Time of Arrival ) we can provide because we don't know, so keep an eye on our Live Cheat Status.