Thanks

Battlefield 1 My Honest Review of Battlefield 1

Battlefield 1

I'll just start by saying that Battlefield 1 is still my go to game whenever I am bored or dont feel like playing anything else.. The cheat is just amazing! I've felt very comfortable using this, if you follow the instructions and don't abuse the features you will not be banned or raise any suspicion - and still be on top of the leaderboard.

ESP
    7/10

The ESP works very well and hasn't missed anyone in my experience playing. It's easy to spot enemies, and so long as you're not tracking them through walls ESP alone is pretty much banproof. That's not to say I'm worried about being banned. It's pretty nice to have the peace of mind knowing that you don't need to worry about your account getting banned, though it is always recommended to at least start your account out for a while without any hacks to throw off Fairfight (since it's more vigilant looking at new accounts compared to established ones). Another good thing about ESP is that it allows you to see all enemy players, as well as enemy vehicles! As you get more used to the functions, you can even see the health of enemy players, the ESP features can also tell you the distance and names of the enemy team (if you don't like anyone specific and want to make them suicidal, this is for you!).

AIMBOT
    7/10

Another great feature. Heavily customizable, the FOV and smoothness are easily adjustable to each persons specific liking. More specific - the aimbot excels at close to medium range battles. Once you get used to the game, aimbot becomes just a cherry on the top.. as you don't even really need it - either ESP or radar will do just fine.

RADAR
    10/10

Although this is something I don't pay much attention to, its still a fantastic feature that shouldn't go unrecognized. It works as intended and gives you a great advantage! You are easily able to tell where enemy players around you so that you don't get flanked and have the ability to kill them from behind!

SECURITY
    10/10

Never been an issue, disregard this..

CONCLUSION
    8.5/10

As far as the cheat's performance, I have to say it's been solid. The cheat hasn't caused any crashes yet. The aimbot isn't going to land you 100% headshots, because of bullet travel and the fact that the bone it targets isn’t always visible, but I prefer it that way since it means I don't have to worry about getting banned for making across the map quick scope headshots or something. In short to mid range it works well, because that's the range where bullet travel time is short and it won't matter much if your enemy is moving. If the enemy is within 30 meters you'll probably not miss a shot, but as they stretch to 100+ meters you'll miss some shots if they're running just because the Aimbot can’t be perfect with bullet lead (which is fair, since that would be fairly difficult to program in since you'd have to constantly monitor the speed and distance of your target, and even then the perfect calculation won't work if the person changes direction or speed).
    Overall I'd say the cheat is definitely worth the cost.
    The price you pay isn't just for the hack itself, but for the superb and responsive customer service that comes along with it to make sure that it works and all the other cheats that are included in the Premium Package if you decide to get this instead.
    The cheat has always been fun to use and I can honestly recommend it to anyone who's looking for some FPS action.
    Hopefully there's many years to come with Battlefield 1 cheat in SC

Trustpilot Link: https://www.trustpilot.com/submitted...0-11591bcbe908
    Last edited by Rebelhvh; 01-29-2023 at 01:40 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanks a lot for your review! Glad to see you enjoy our cheats!

However, I'm a bit concerned about you actually properly tested the cheat? You did only inject one time and I really doubt that was enough time to get such a detailed opinion. Therefore, unfortunately I can't reward you with any bonus days.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Hello, you're very welcome and thanks for the reply.

I've only injected once but was playing for 4-6 hours.
    I'm a very experienced cheater dating back to 2014, I know when stuff is good and when it's bad.
    Appreciate it though.

Thanks
    I will add your 5 days as it's an extensive write up.
    Thank you for taking the time.