Thanks

Post The absence of Skeleton ESP

Skeleton is secondary to 2D boxes, but it is such a powerful option in any PVP cheat, being able to see a player's animation can provide much valuable information at once (direction, posture, interacting, loading, healing, throwing, weapon...) in just a quick glance without cluttering the screen with text. It also adds a new layer of fun being able to identify what's going through the mind of someone (panicking, planning, alarmed...) just by looking at his movement in such details. Extremely helpful in close quarter environment.

On the left: a dangerous player in a crouching state ready to attack
    On the right: a vulnerable player in a resting state unable to defend
    Skeleton ESP would allow you to identify these states and take the right decision

I've been testing some of your cheats in anticipation of a possible future release, but the simple need of skeleton ESP is unfortunately something that could make new customers like me consider lower quality providers. It is your only deal-breaker because everything else about SystemCheats seems to be on point.

There must be a reason why you seem to always reject it, I've searched for an explanation on the forum but couldn't find one.
    Last edited by VonColonel; 02-02-2023 at 10:31 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VonColonel For This Useful Post:

jonathanmemelord (08-03-2023)

Thanks
    We wanted a Skeleton ESP for years from SystemFiles, it's not only customers believe me. Unfortunetly it's something he needs to add into the framework which he doesn't want to deal with at the moment.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Injected For This Useful Post:

burgermeister (02-06-2023),VonColonel (01-27-2023),Waal (01-27-2023)

Thanks
    i 100% agree
    i have tried to recommend systemcheats to everyone i play with on cod, but they always end up going with other providers for the sole reason that systemcheats does not have skeleton ESP.

i don't understand why they don't want todo it, they have the bone positions and they can draw lines, so idk what's stopping systemfiles from adding skeleton just drawing lines between bone positions

having skeleton esp i believe would 2x the amount of customers they get tbh

Thanks
    Same words came out of our mouths for years. Hopefully 1 day?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Injected For This Useful Post:

jonathanmemelord (08-04-2023)

Thanks
    i hope so
    its a feature every other provider has (even external ones)

like i doubt it would take long for systemfiles to make, since he has bone positions and can draw lines....

if the issue is frame drops or something with his rendering maybe he could make it so you can set a max skeleton distance, since you only need them within like 50 meters tbh.

i have managed to get 1 person ik to get system, but they switched to another provider solely because they missed having skeleton esp.