Thanks

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War My Honest Review of Black Ops: Cold War (Multiplayer + Zombies)

Usability/Functionality
    Quite possibly one of the most awesome and easiest ways to use the cheat, everything is neatly arranged and immediatly works when you enter the game. The cheat itself has a really great default configuration but almost everything is able to be customized. You guys really outdid yourself on this version of the Cold War cheat!

Features
    Some great features as usual! Check out all the features it has here as it's honestly too many to sum up. https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...tion-In-Detail

I will however share the greatest feature of the cheat: UNDETECTED!
    I've been cheating, aimbotting, using ESP on anything and everything and just basicly dominating the game without even getting banned at all! I've been using it for a week without getting banned!
    My typical settings are 9 smooth with hard lock enabled and ESP fully on.

Support
    I won't disclose too much in terms of support but as a User you can regularly converse with admins/moderators! They are very dedicated to all the cheats and it's quite clear they're doing some crazy stuff behind the scenes!

Overal Experience
    While all the cheats are carefully created and maintained, I won't deny, the moment I got access to this cheat, any other cheat I've used before just can't compare in terms of fun and thrill while using it.
    You feel extremely powerful and it's just SO DAMN MUCH FUN!

I think this sentence sums it up:
    After using the Cold War cheat from Systemcheats, I can't play it legit anymore, IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

9.9/10 CHEAT!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebelhvh For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (01-26-2023),SystemFiles (01-26-2023)

Thanks
    Thanks for your review!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Thank you for another awesome review!
    Since you already posted the previous Trustpilot link, I am giving the full 5 days to your subscription.

Thanks
    Thank you very much

Thanks
    Thanked 4,907 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Thank you for your review!