Thanks

MW2 / WZ2 Review

Hey fellow elite gaming chair users,

Wanted to wait a few months of using the chair, and after tweaking and putting in some solid playtime, I feel like I can give my experience to date.

Tell us about your experience with our cheat/site/support.
    10/10 so far. Really happy with the chair obviously, but what is also important is the customer support and active community. SC are great.

Cheat's features.
    Feature rich, the options are really good. Call outs would be customizing the aim key, profile and key binds, panic mode, filter lists, deep customizing of aimbot and radars. Really happy so far and I have used other providers in the past

Security.
    So far so good. Everyone should know there is always a risk when using the chair, it is about being smart with the advantage you have and making sure you stay cool if you happen to rage. If I can include here as well, any updates are looked into very quickly which is another good point for customers, unlike some other providers who would literally take weeks. I understand that when updates happen SC's intentions of 100% making sure it is safe is top of mind, it just seems like SC act quicker than other providers.

Conclusion.
    Overall very good experience to date. One point is that I need to find a way to tweak the sniper aimbot as its not to my liking but I will read through here for any tips. Otherwise price is very reasonable and they even offer limited discounts which is a bonus. Once you have read and checked the installation requirements, you shouldn't have any issues with stability. Great work SC

Link Trustpilot Review:
    https://www.trustpilot.com/reviews/6...64b1bdaf421e11
    Last edited by Nutz; 01-25-2023 at 04:25 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nutz For This Useful Post:

Scythe (01-26-2023)

Thanks
    Link review is your user link, if you could fix that that would be great! Will add your days right after ^^ Thanks for the review.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Injected View Post
    Link review is your user link, if you could fix that that would be great! Will add your days right after ^^ Thanks for the review.
    Edited. Hopefully that worked?

Thanks
    Thank you very much for the kind words
    5 Days added to your subscription.

Thanks
    Thanks guys

Thanks
    Thank you for the review. Glad you're liking our products!