Thanks

Guide to cheat the division1

Hello. Dear developers, tell me where you can read about the settings and requirements of your cheat for the division1. Interested in buying it, I want to understand if I can handle the settings and whether it will work with my game settings. I play in windowed mode at 4k. Thank you.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,763 Times in 3,285 Posts
    Hello,

You can see all of the cheat's features here: https://www.systemcheats.net/cheats-...t-hack-aimbot/ (Expand each category)
    You can play on 4k without a problem.
    However, it is recommended to turn off DX12 and play on DX11 instead.
    As for window type, Windowed or Borderless are recommended.
    Fullscreen will cause issues when trying to alt+tab.

For rest of the guides and how to set it all up, will be available for you as soon as you become a customer.
    In case something is not working on your end, we are here to solve it. If the problem cannot be solved, you will be refunded.

Regarding the features, it is not recommended to fully rage even in PVE as FairFight is still up and running there. (Server-side anti-cheat based on statistics)
    So as long as you use decent settings that are not full rage, you should be good to go.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)