Thanks

About the 30% Discount with Offline Cheats

I want to purchase a subscription for Crossfire West with 30% Discount. But it is offline. I'm not asking when it will be up, but I want to know if you will offer 30% discount to people who want to purchase Crossfire West/BR but can't due to it being offline.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Unfortunelty this won't be possible, we can't and won't sell something that we don't know when we can deliver.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    I wasn't referring to buying now. Sorry if I didn't clarify well. I meant if it isn't updated before the promo ends if there will be a 30% sale on Crossfire product for those who didn't get to take advantage of the sale currently.

Thanks
    Sorry, but to simply put it.. No.