Thanks

Sea of Thieves Cheat Review

I've been using their Sea of Thieves cheat for a few weeks, so here's my review with separate points on each of the features I frequently use.

Aimbot 4/5
    Player aimbot : So this might just be the settings I configured in my aimbot, but when I use it and there's a lot of targets around (3-4 players) the aimbot can move very quick from one person to the next. Also when using eye of reach(sniper) sometimes it doesn't track fast enough.
    Npc/pve aimbot : Rarely ever used, but does what it needs to be done
    Ship Aimbot : The ship aimbot is not a "shoot and its a guaranteed hit" aimbot just to give a heads-up. But the trajectory given will hit around 75% of the time if its on calm water, and you can manually aim with the help of the crosshair. With enough practice you should score more hits as time goes on.

Esp 4/5
    Overall the esp is great, gives enough info to me of where people are. It's not too intrusive as well, and you can customize which esp u want to show up.
    What could be done better is on dig-spots where sometimes after digging the esp for dig-spots aren't cleared properly. Also the height on which the dig is located can sometimes get messed up. For example it's supposed to be on top of an island but the esp shows its on the bottom.

Security 5/5
    So far no bans or people accusing me of cheating

Website support 5/5
    Fast response, detailed guide, helpful mods, detailed search options, neatly categorized forum, perfecto.

So because I put more weight on the features of the cheat itself my overall score is a 4, but to anyone who is looking for Sea of Thieves cheat this should satisfy most (probably not for those who wants to full-on ragecheat)

Trustpilot review :
    https://www.trustpilot.com/users/63a...8d3f00127ff581
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bheage For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (12-26-2022)

Thanks
    Thanks for your great review!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you for your review!
    In regards of your aimbot settings, I would recommend to read menu explanation thread in SOt section.

Thanks
    Thank you very much for the kind words
    5 Days added to your subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by bheage View Post
    when I use it and there's a lot of targets around (3-4 players) the aimbot can move very quick from one person to the next
    To fix that, enable Stick to Target. But then you will have to press your AimKey again to switch to the next person. You can try and see if that works better for you.

To make your Aimbot more accurate, as mentioned above, there are explanation threads about that in the SoT section.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshMan View Post
    To fix that, enable Stick to Target. But then you will have to press your AimKey again to switch to the next person. You can try and see if that works better for you.
    Ah this helps a bit, thanks!