Thanks

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022) MW2 / Warzone Review

Tell us about your experience with our cheat/site/support.
    10/10 never had a problem with the sites support / staff,
    cheat just works so didn't need support.

Cheat's features.
    10/10
    Been playing for a few hours today and all the features are very good.
    ESP - Works the same as all their other products, clear and easy to understand (i really like the new keybind for quick toggling the item esp, very niceee)
    AIMBOT - While being mouse aim, you can configure it immensely so it still feels really good, snappy or smoothed.
    AIMBOT PREDICTION - The aimbot has insane prediction, literally my second kill was quick scoping someone out of a moving vehicle from like 100m away XD.
    TRIGGERBOT - Didn't use
    MISC - Didn't really use, just turned everything off apart from FPS counter.

Security.
    10/10 not been banned (while i have only been playing for a few hours, i have high confidence, since all their other products have worked good for me in the past).

Conclusion.
    The cheat is very good, highly customisable and very helpful that you can save configs.
    ESP is good and gets the job done (would be nice to have skeleton ESP but ik that isnt really systems thing so thats ok not a massive issue).
    Aimbot is insane and probably the best part, prediction is on point and is perfect for rage / legit gameplay.

I recommend system to pretty much anyone who's looking to get into cheating on COD, so much better then the other options you see on EPVP,
    especially a certain external one which act like they are gods on there (you can probably guess the one im on about XD )

Trustpilot review:
    I have already left one in the past when i done my first ever review on here.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonathanmemelord For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (12-18-2022),Scythe (12-19-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Thank you for another detailed and well-written review!
    Always appreciate seeing those!

5 Days extended on your existing subscription!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

jonathanmemelord (12-22-2022)