Thanks

Splitgate Review

As far as the program, overlay, site, support, and price I covered it in my MW2/Warzone 2 review. It's a wonderful product, you can trust that you won't be banned unless you act crazy and get a manual ban. The site is the best out there for getting out updates, not allowing you to launch the cheat if there is a chance it's detected until it can be looked at/updated. And I feel that such a review goes for all products on this site. System Cheats on it's own is 10/10 it's a truly quality product.

As for Splitgate, I was really excited for this one. It's a game that I love. I have been keeping my eye around other cheat websites, and Splitgate was something that took a while to get a cheat for it, and even when it was out, most popular sites were constantly taking it down for days or weeks. Splitgate cheats were very inconsistent. Except for System Cheats, and I came back to System Cheats for the Warzone 2 launch and just had to try out Splitgate also!

The experience was exactly like I would expect and have come to expect from my previous experience with SC. The wall hacks, aimbot, presets, warning system, aim smoothing, angle, all the settings were as detailed and thorough as all the other games, the options are just unmatched. There is nothing more that I could say that the product detail page couldn't excpet for the fact that all the options work perfectly fine, I had no issues. And the cheat has been live and ready to go for as long as I have been paying attention, even before I bought my recent membership, it was always live on the status page. As far as I have seen, that's unique to System Cheats.

The only issue I experienced as someone who likes to play "legitimately" or someone that hides it, is that you have to be careful, if you are locked onto someone, and they portal, your aim will snap and freak out a little when they portal. I played all day one day and it maybe happened 5 or 6 times. Nothing too much, but just something to look out for. That's not a knock on the program, the game is literally teleporting the guy you are locked onto to a different part of the map, it's going to happen.

But sniping, using the pistol, AR, all the weapons, it just all felt very smooth in Splitgate, it didn't feel snappy at all, the visiblity check worked very well in a game that I would imagine could complicate such an option. If you enjoy Splitgate, you enjoy not worrying about a ban, being elite, enjoying aimbot and wall hacks, there is genuinely nothing better.

I climbed through the ranks in ranked, playing through diamond, I never even had anyone even accuse me of cheating, much less a worry of being banned. While being top of the leaderboard in every match. And it was great fun to just ignore completely the worry of aiming, and focus on making great plays with portals. This cheat enhances the Splitgate experience ten fold. It turns Splitgate into a playground and makes it easy to make incredible plays. Whether it's Ranked, Snipers, or Custom Games, if you enjoy wall hack only, aimbot only, legit settings, or rage settings there is something for every player.

In conclusion, this is the only Splitgate cheat that I've seen that has stayed live consistently, System Cheats on it's own is a site and program that I trust 100%, everything works as intended, all the options you would come to expect are all there. If you are considering making the jump, you will get exactly what you need. Just don't join my lobby, because I'm loving dominating every single match with this cheat. It's a ton of fun!

Trust Pilot is the same as the MW2/WZ2 review, both reviews are included
    https://www.trustpilot.com/users/637...f0580012d10368
    Last edited by c23; 11-25-2022 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Updated to the correct and approve Trust Pilot link
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to c23 For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (11-24-2022),Void (11-25-2022)

Thanks
    Thank you very much for the kind words Good to see you enjoy our cheats! Even tho its the same trustpilot link as the other one, i will give you the full days! Remember to edit this trustpilot link afterwards too.
    5 Days added to your subscription.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    I will keep an eye on it and update it asap! Thank you, I appreciate it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to c23 For This Useful Post:

FreshMan (11-25-2022)

Thanks
    Thank you for your review, time you spend on writing it... awasome!