Thread: MW2 Comment

Thanks

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022) MW2 Comment

hello, i don't know english use google translate
    I am a frequent cheat user and cheat reseller, I have spent 28000€ on fps games cheats.

Opinions and experience about some SystemCheats: cheats lack some common features, skeletons, obs bypass, cheats include the whole cod series of cheats and other game cheats acceptable.

Visuals (no scoring, very smooth, will not reduce fps)
    Products Media contains effect display and visuals, so the cheating is almost the same drawing content, no evaluation is required.

aimbot (99.9% I will not give full marks, and 0.1% is my persistence and hard work lol)
    Aiming is good at aiming and sniping anticipation, you can be angry and act.
    The obstacle judgment is very accurate, and the Triggerbot can even hit players with gaps in their belts.

Parameter saving function (for cheating: he is one of the greatest inventions)
    There are a lot of vendor cheats that don't provide parameter save function, face complicated configuration panel and game crash you will give up cheating game trust me.

Summary: Don't think about getting banned when you choose to cheat, you never know when the cheats will be found.

SystemCheats is the only cheap cheat provider that gives away multiple cod series, if you don't have a lot of money to buy SystemCheats, I won't say how long he has not been tested (even if he has never been found, it may be banned after you buy, You are responsible for violating the Activision Games Agreement by cheating), if you regret cheating they offer a refund but no cheats can be loaded.
    Before that you can browse the visible section and you have the desired answer whether to choose to buy cheats.

Link Trustpilot Review:https://www.trustpilot.com/reviews/6...4cc27618f409bc

I tried my best Google Translate has too many grammatical mistakes, it's time to start learning English.
    Last edited by furries; 11-23-2022 at 02:02 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to furries For This Useful Post:

Scythe (11-22-2022)

Thanks
    Thank you very much for the kind words
    2 Days added to your subscription....
    Your link to trustpilot doesn't work, yet.
    When it does, please let us know and we will add properly the rest of the reward.

Regards,
    Scythe.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)