Thanks

Hell Let Loose HLL Cheat Review

There's a quick and simple review from me:

Support.

Never had problem with any SC product, just download the loader, inject and play, simple as that. Other providers often make you literally spend hours and hours preparing your system to even run their cheats.

Cheat's features.

I've tested many other HLL cheats before and i can tell you that this is the most advanced cheat i found. The main features ive been looking for was good aimbot with smoothing and streamproof option.

Aimbot - Highly configurable, you can play legit or rage. Has good prediction (which is rare), works even for rocket launchers.

Triggerbot - Thats a feature you will probably never find in other HLL cheats. Needs some time to set properly but works pretty good by default.

ESP - Many many features, font size, even font shadow, its hard to compare to other cheat providers, SC is just on another level with this one. Atention to details like tank names, while the other cheat providers cant even have proper vehicle ESP.

Radar - Another very useful feature, especially in HLL when you have to encounter enemies in large groups, it helps you orientate when you're surrounded.

Streamproof - Big thumbs up for this feature Great for fragmovies and suspicious admins

Save settings - Havent found a HLL cheat with this feature, maybe simple but saves a lot of time, especially with this many features.

Security.

Ive tested it for like 2 weeks straight playing semi-rage and no ban, even if i get banned i wont be mad bcs how good this cheat is.

Conclusion.

IMO The best HLL cheat on the market rn, if you're looking for a HLL cheat this is the only option i would recommend for you, if you want something better then you have to make one by yourself i guess.

I bought it for like 32€ on sale and i feel like im stealing, in the past ive used way worse HLL cheats which were two times more expansive.

Link Trustpilot Review:

I will add a trustpilot review later
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lapene For This Useful Post:

Scythe (11-02-2022)

Thanks
    Thank you for your review! Please update trustpilot link for reward!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you very much for the kind words
    2 Days added to your subscription, if you want the extra 3, be sure to post at our Trustpilot.