Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks

Sea of Thieves Sea of Thieves Review

Security 10/10 Best Security never ban

Aimbot 10/10 I don't use it that much but the times I have used it it is perfect and you have many settings to make it legit or raging.

ESP 10/10 It is the best way to find the enemy ships and know where they are to destroy them, you can also see all the NPCs and the islands so you don't even have to look at the map to go to the missions.

Crosshair 10/10 it is incredible to have this function since there is no crosshair in the game and this helps you a lot.

I've been sailing the seas with systemcheats and it's just great, it's the best there is on the market and you can tell with the best security that you know it's undetectable because it has the best people working on it I can go with my boat destroying people and having an exceptionally good time so if you're thinking of buying it, buy it, it's a purchase you won't regret it.
    Last edited by asunaxd123; 11-01-2022 at 02:39 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asunaxd123 For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (11-04-2022),Scythe (10-31-2022)

Thanks
    Thank you for the review. We appreciate your feedback, and desire to help people who are in doubts.
    If you edit your review, and say a little bit more of the features, after you rate them, you will get free days as reward.
    Don't forget the trustpilot review if you want 3 extra days.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    I updated the post

Thanks
    Thank you for your review!

Thanks
    Thank you very much for the kind words
    2 Days added to your subscription, if you want the extra 3, be sure to post at our Trustpilot.

Thanks
    I post in trust pilot my name is Asuna Yuuki https://www.trustpilot.com/reviews/6...2cba2c02cde601

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asunaxd123 View Post
    I post in trust pilot my name is Asuna Yuuki https://www.trustpilot.com/reviews/6...2cba2c02cde601
    The trust pilot link you have posted is not working and I can't see your name on our Trustpilot.

Thanks
    https://www.trustpilot.com/users/636...19660012ff515f i need wait 2 hours for the review

Thanks
    Days will be added accordingly after the review on trustpilot becomes alive.

Thanks
    The review is now available