Thread: MW2 Review

Thanks

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022) MW2 Review

Security 10/10 : I bought it yesterday and I have been playing all day and I have not been banned, I had the warzone cheat a long time ago and I was never banned, I have used all the hacks on this site and all are amazing I have never been banned for it.

Aimbot : I don't use aimbot so I can't tell you

ESP 10/10 : It's fantastic, there's nothing more to say

Support 10/10 : If you ask them anything they are always there to answer you.

I advise to play only with wh and don't use aimbot and know how to disguise very well even let yourself be killed sometimes passing by the side there are many things you have to do to look 100% legit there are people who are being banned but it's not because of cheat it's because you don't know how to disguise well enough you never have to follow someone just play like you would do it. you never have to track through walls you never have to follow someone just play like you would if you have to die because you haven't seen him and it's impossible you haven't seen him let yourself be killed don't turn around and kill him pointlessly because if you do that too many times or even a couple of times you will get banned.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you very much for the kind words
    2 Days added to your subscription, if you want the extra 3, be sure to post at our Trustpilot.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)