Thread: New Account

Thanks

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022) New Account

Hey there Dev team, i was banned a couple years ago for a chargeback on my old account (coonfllakes) is what the account was named i think. But you system has had some of the best call of duty cheeses and I've never been banned using you guys if i were to pay with crypto or paypal if you guys take that would i be able to buy from you guys again? pls let me know i miss using you guys
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    I Mean as long as you don't chargeback I would not have an issue with you buying again but thats up to staff.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    i hope admins say that i loved using this provider in 2019 haven't been able to use it since.

Thanks
    What was your old username called exactly? coonfllakes is not it.

Thanks
    its either Koonfllakes, koonflakes or shinewis
    Last edited by ihatemetoo; 10-24-2022 at 01:51 AM.

Thanks
    Please join our TeamSpeak and poke any of our senior staff, that is online. https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/showthread.php/48279