Thanks

Tower of Fantasy Promotional Video Oct #1

Music: Prismo - Stronger
    Tried to do a showcase of most of the unique features this one has, open to criticism, let me know if there's anything I can do to improve future ToF clips
    Originally I thought of doing speedrun questing with the speed feature but I believe people find questing boring, so I just went with combat clips + feature usage.
    Lmk what you think <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_UaZpF4JQk

Towards Most Wanted
    Last edited by xDoomrush; 10-13-2022 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Reupload w/ better edit
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xDoomrush For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (10-14-2022),Scythe (10-15-2022),SystemFiles (10-13-2022),Void (10-13-2022),xipen (10-17-2022)

Thanks
    Thank you for video!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

xDoomrush (10-13-2022)

Thanks
    Thanks for the video!

However if you would like to get rewarded for it, you should put some effort into the video.
    I would like to see atleast some standard to it. It has like one or two cuts. Everything else is just one single gameplay of you. Get rid of unnecessary scenes of you just flying around and being in the loading screen and whatever.

Thanks
    Kept the short loading screen just because I like how it looks was hoping YT would let me use it as the thumbnail, flying was mostly just for the feature showcase, what exactly should I include in a ToF video, I don't really know what to showcase in that type of game, I feel like it should show the features obviously like, speed,flying, jumping all of that but I feel like had I just done combat it wouldn't have been appealing either. Thoughts?

Thanks
    Here you have a perfect example on how you can make it look like: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ideo-Promotion

Of course you do not have to make it exactly like him. But i would like to see some more action and not just you playing the game like im watching a streamer.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FreshMan For This Useful Post:

xDoomrush (10-13-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshMan View Post
    Here you have a perfect example on how you can make it look like: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ideo-Promotion

Of course you do not have to make it exactly like him. But i would like to see some more action and not just you playing the game like im watching a streamer.
    Reuploaded with what I believe is a better edit, let me know your thoughts! Thanks <3

Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts
    It's definitely a bit better than the 1st one
    Thanks for the video! 30 days added to your subscription. (Video Reward System)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

xDoomrush (10-14-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    It's definitely a bit better than the 1st one
    Thanks for the video! 30 days added to your subscription. (Video Reward System)
    Thank you, feel free to give guidance if you have time, I just personally feel as though combat alone isn't a great showcase for ToF however that may just be my own bias, regardless I appreciate your and everyone's helpfulness <3

13. The Following User Says Thank You to xDoomrush For This Useful Post:

Scythe (10-15-2022)

Thanks
    I've just noticed my video is on the info page for the cheat and gotta be honest I feel pretty honored because I still don't think its that great but it means alot to see hopefully more content soon

Thanks
    Keep it up! looking forward to see more cool videos.