Thanks

Splitgate Review I Splitgate

Support - Didn't have any problems with so didn't need support. However, had some issues/questions with some other games and they replied same/next day. Very great support.

Features - Everything you'll want is there. Nothing else I can think of that I would really want.
    * Aimbot: Smoothness is on point. Looks very legit even at settings like 1 or 2. Auto fire works as intended as well, very nice touch.
    * ESP: Was hoping for bones, but boxes and health is there as well. Loved the health addon. Aim laser (which shows where the player is pointing) is also nice to have.
    * Radar: Wish I can make it sort of transparent or circular but it works as needed.
    * Warning System: Wanted some configuration such as only to show if aiming at you or only visible, etc but it isn't a deal breaker. Works as needed.
    * Settings: The saving and loading feature is one of the best features Systemcheats has. Not a lot of other cheat providers have it and it saves a lot of time.

Security - Recently purchased systemcheats and I'm loving it so far. Didn't get banned from any game I played.

Showcase - Made a video about the cheat you can check it out in the Videos section. Check it out before you cop: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...al-Video-Oct-2

There's other videos as well. Check them out before you purchase!

I just wish Splitgate wasn't so dead. If I knew about systemcheats last year when it was very active I would've definitely copped. If you still play Spltgate then I'd recommend this cheat to you. I only used it for a little while since it's so dead but I can tell you it has everything you need. Great support, features, and easy loader.

Trustpilot - https://ca.trustpilot.com/reviews/63...107cfdfcd22101
    Last edited by meyjoy; 10-12-2022 at 11:55 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to meyjoy For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (10-13-2022)

Thanks
    Thank you for the review you made, but from that we understand that you love our products, but we need some more details of the features you're using and the cheat in general. Which you did not provide.
    You saying it's great, and even the video (which you already got rewarded for, and it's different subject here) doesn't express the experience you had with it.
    So please, edit your review if you want us to reward you propertly.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    @Scythe edited

Thanks
    Thank you for your review, in regards of 2d radar and its transparency, it is possible but turning off this function:
    Show Window=On

Thanks
    Thanked 7,763 Times in 3,285 Posts
    There you go, this is much more details and straight to the point.
    This feels like a proper review!

Thank you very much for the detailed review, much appreciated!
    5 Days are added to your subscription.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

meyjoy (10-24-2022)