Thanks

Pad/Cobtroller Support

Hello everyone. I have been buying your product for a while now and i am genuinely enthusiastic about them. Really excellent product compared to the competition and modifiable to your liking, looking 100% legitimate. In short , i'm really happy with it and thank you for that. Havimg said that i don't write much but i follow the discussions on the forum when i can. I hope this is right forum to ask for information. If i am wrong , i apologize and if you can please do not take my question into consideration. I wanted to know , since i don't know how to play with keybord and mouse, if for the pad/controller support there is the hope that it will be restored for the use of aimbot on Warzone, i was able to use it in a light but effective way. Thanks regadless

Thanks
    We no longer support controllers I am afraid and it won't change in short future.
    You can use a controller, it's just no longer compatible with the cheat, that is mean you can use ESP along with playing on controller.

Thanks
    ok all right . However thank you for commitment to always seek satisfactory solutions for user.

Thanks
    You are welcome.
    If you have any other questions or issues feel free to open a new thread.