Thanks

Call of Duty: Vanguard Review I Vanguard

Support - I bought this cheat using a third party mostly for the support part. However, that wasn't even needed. The cheat worked perfectly fine the first time I followed instructions and loaded it.

Features - The features are GREAT. Nothing I wanted was missing. They're endless.

Security - Been using for almost a week. No problems.

As for Vanguard. It's great. The smoothness on the aimbot looks very legit and the ESP is amazing. Everything I needed was there.

Best cheat purchase yet.

Trustpilot: https://ca.trustpilot.com/submitted/...6-7b2d1e5156d9

Thanks
    Thank you very much for the kind words
    5 Days added to your subscription.

Thanks

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 Review I MW19/Warzone

Support - Y'all already see the threads and how quick they respond and help out. 10/10 support.

Features - Smoothness is on point. Everything else is there, whether you want it or not, it's probably there, maybe some key thing such as skeleton ESP is missing but not that important. 8/10

Security - Been using for almost a week its great.

Especially with their referral and other little programs, the price is great. Go ahead and purchase it ASAP. There's many videos on the video section to see showcases. Check if out before you buy.

Trustpilot - https://www.trustpilot.com/submitted...9-77f38256e7aa

Thanks

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review I BO4

Features - It's great honestly. I didn't get to try it in an actual game but I tried vs bots and its really good. The sniping is so good especially. Just wish BO4 is actually active to try it out more.

Setup - It's the easiest cheat I've used yet. It has auto load cheat, auto login, etc. Just run the loader and it'll do the work automatically. Great product.

Security - Been using for almost a week its great.

Especially with their referral and other little programs, the price is great. Go ahead and purchase it ASAP. There's many videos on the video section to see showcases. Check if out before you buy!

Trustpilot - https://www.trustpilot.com/submitted...0-38d23bc5c4a2
    Last edited by meyjoy; 10-09-2022 at 08:24 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,763 Times in 3,285 Posts
    @meyjoy
    I see exactly what you are doing and you should stop before it gets too late.
    I understand you failed with making the videos and you gave up on this quickly, then you thought you could abuse the review system by getting free days.
    This is not how it works buddy.

I can clearly see you spent less than 30 mins in BO4 and less than 3 hours in Warzone.
    So please don't bullshit us or any potential buyer with a statement that you used it for almost a week.

We appreciate honesty and that's all we ask for, doing what you're doing is scummy and will not be tolerated here.
    Days for previous reviews have been removed as stated here: Note:
    Abusing the review system without actually testing the product will result in a loss of prior added additional time.

Thanks, but no thanks. If they are invalid reviews, I rather you did not post them.
    You've made it well with the latest video, please stick to it.