Thanks

Arrow Battlefield 2042

Hi,

I was looking for some time on SystemCheats for the BF2042. As i saw today Injected saying that is | low game interest | , well right now there are 2 providers on BF2042 ( really expensive ) and only by crypto or reseller wich is way more expensive. I bet if we can get BF2042 alot of the will come here , im on discord server where i got BF2042 cheez ( is not great at all... ) and there's alot of duds waiting for some prices to go down and stuff.. As we all know SystemCheats create the best things out here ( not lying ) can we * the players who want BF2042 * do something for you guys to get BF2042 here ?

King regards.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    The game is dead, hardly anyone plays it...
    Why would they make something for a game that hardly anyone even likes?

And also u are wrong there are a bunch of providers out there for BF2042, there used to be more but a lot stopped updating because no one bought them...
    so if other providers are discontinuing their BF2042 cheats because no one was buying them, then why would u think system would bother spending the time making one?

Also why are u saying cheez? just say cheat like a normal person....
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    BF2042 has a really low playerbase and therefore there is a low interest. EAC cheats do take more effort than other cheats might. Therefore its not worth the time at the moment.
    @jonathanmemelord just explained it perfectly.

Thanks
    The game itself might be pretty trash but so far it has some good updates and is way more popular than few games that are on SystemCheat right now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lego View Post
    The game itself might be pretty trash but so far it has some good updates and is way more popular than few games that are on SystemCheat right now.
    True, however creating something from scratch is way harder than updating that is already created.

Simply put, weighing the risk and reward, is not worth it with BF2042 at the moment.

If this changes, which I doubt it will, we might reconsider our decision. Till then it's a no from us.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Injected View Post
    True, however creating something from scratch is way harder than updating that is already created.

Simply put, weighing the risk and reward, is not worth it with BF2042 at the moment.

If this changes, which I doubt it will, we might reconsider our decision. Till then it's a no from us.
    Allright , u made my quiet about this subject. I agree with you and your answer 100%.

My feeling is that the game will be better, i will come back then on this topic or a new one .

Thanks !

Thanks
    Your right. The quaity of cheats are lower than what systemcheats has to offer. I really enjoy playing bf2042. I just spent 80 usd total for buying these hacks for BF2042 for 1 month. I will probably keep paying for a while. I wish Systemcheats would put it in the premium package. Team fortress 2 is on premium package and they have much lower body count than bf2042.