Thanks

FiveM Cheat Review

Tell us about your experience with our cheat/site/support.
    The cheat for FiveM is actually really nice for what you can use it for. So first off, I will say, that the cheat is very basic in terms of what you can do. Now don't get me wrong, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I primarily only use this cheat for seeing where the admins are, and seeing where everyone else is. With those two things in mind, I will say this cheat is perfect. It's extremely easy to use, and it can be 100% customized for whatever you want to use it for.

Cheat's features.
    Aimbot: The aimbot is, as always, perfect. I don't rage when I use it, but even then it's great even as an aim assist.
    3D Radar: I use this only to see where everyone is. It can be customized to see enemies, friendlies, cops, and what guns everyone is holding. It can also be used to see their health, how far they are, and whether or not the person is in a vehicle or on foot.
    2D Radar: This is a basic radar that displays dots in accordance to where everyone is. I do not use this, but it can be useful to see where everyone is around you when they're close. It can also be used if you don't want to use the 3D radar.
    Triggerbot: This is used if you don't want to use an aimbot and just have your weapon, or fist, activate when your crosshair aligns with another enemy. I don't use this, and can't see it useful on a serious RP server.
    Warning System: This is so you can see when someone is looking at you. Again, not very useful on a serious RP server. But it's nice to still have the option.
    Misc Settings: In this menu there's a ton of different things you can utilize. Currently there's quite a few things that are temporarily disabled. But the best thing in this menu is a crosshair that you can have drawn in the game.
    Color Settings: Pretty self explanatory, here you can customize any color of the cheat menu its self. Or you can change the color of the radars. I don't use this.
    Settings: Here you can save up to 3 different cheat profiles. This is extremely useful if you want one rage setting, and one "legit" setting. I definitely use these profiles a lot.

Security.
    The security is top notch, I have used this cheat for FiveM for almost a month now, and I have yet to get banned on ANY server I have played on. Honestly, it's about the player, if you play in a way that draws attention, or if you have an admin watching you, you'll get caught.

Conclusion.
    This cheat is pretty good for what it is. There's really not much you can do to a cheat and not make it have players get banned instantly. So this is perfect for players like me who play on serious RP servers. I like to use the ESP just so I can be around other players as well.

Link Trustpilot Review:
    https://www.trustpilot.com/submitted...a-496899b09c3d
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Theminatar For This Useful Post:

Void (07-05-2022)

Thanks
    Thank you for your review!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

Theminatar (07-07-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Thank you for your review!
    Absolutely! Also I did not receive any credit for the review

Thanks
    5 days added to your sub. Ty for the review!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Injected For This Useful Post:

Theminatar (07-07-2022)