Threaded View

Thanks

Splitgate Splitgate Cheat Review

Tell us about your experience with our cheat/site/support.
    10/10 never had a problem with the sites support / staff,
    cheat just works so didn't need support.

Cheat's features.
    9/10
    Cheat has a great aimbot and ESP but is missing a few options like the following:
    - Aimbot FOV indicator (like the warzone and vanguard cheat have)
    - No Recoil (not really a big deal but nice to have)
    - No Spread (not really a big deal but nice to have)

It would be good if you could change the FOV slider and smoothness quicker,
    because its maxed out by default and can take a while to find a good legit ish config for the aimbot
    (if there was a visual indicator like warzone and vanguard have for where it will target players on your screen then it would be a lot easier to get your FOV how you like it without guessing)

Security.
    10/10 not been banned, played for a few days and called out for cheating by a bunch of people as well lol.

Conclusion.
    The Splitgate cheat is great and has everything you need and is very easy to just load and play with.
    The tweaks i suggested in my review are just some thoughts and would be nice to have but not a massive deal.

Link Trustpilot Review (this is the same one i left when i done my cod cheat review, since i cant leave a second one):
    https://uk.trustpilot.com/reviews/61...30e828ebe042f8
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonathanmemelord For This Useful Post:

Scythe (05-19-2022),SystemFiles (05-19-2022)