Thanks

Splitgate Splitgate Cheat Review

Tell us about your experience with our cheat/site/support.
    10/10 never had a problem with the sites support / staff,
    cheat just works so didn't need support.

Cheat's features.
    9/10
    Cheat has a great aimbot and ESP but is missing a few options like the following:
    - Aimbot FOV indicator (like the warzone and vanguard cheat have)
    - No Recoil (not really a big deal but nice to have)
    - No Spread (not really a big deal but nice to have)

It would be good if you could change the FOV slider and smoothness quicker,
    because its maxed out by default and can take a while to find a good legit ish config for the aimbot
    (if there was a visual indicator like warzone and vanguard have for where it will target players on your screen then it would be a lot easier to get your FOV how you like it without guessing)

Security.
    10/10 not been banned, played for a few days and called out for cheating by a bunch of people as well lol.

Conclusion.
    The Splitgate cheat is great and has everything you need and is very easy to just load and play with.
    The tweaks i suggested in my review are just some thoughts and would be nice to have but not a massive deal.

Link Trustpilot Review (this is the same one i left when i done my cod cheat review, since i cant leave a second one):
    https://uk.trustpilot.com/reviews/61...30e828ebe042f8
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonathanmemelord For This Useful Post:

Scythe (05-19-2022),SystemFiles (05-19-2022)

Thanks
    Thank you very much for the kind words
    2 Days added to your subscription, if you want the extra 3, be sure to post trustpilot link correctly, this one doesn't work.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)