Thanks

Cheat update Pre-Sale question.

I do like the Sea of Thieves cheat. Did the one-day trial right when a Sea of thieves game update happened. After the update, and before the trial expired, the loader asked me to be patient due to the update. I get it but I am curious if "systemcheats" cheat updates are generally handled within hours, days, or weeks?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Sadly I don't think you are going to get the answer you are looking for. From other posts I've seen asking about ETA's is against the rules here. I'm a SoT player myself so I'm waiting on it as well.
    I've seen other people reporting that it kinda still works but they have some issues with their menu or w/e so yeah.
    I'm personally waiting until updating is done because not sure if they beefed up their anti-cheat, so I'd rather just wait it out myself then keep using it with unknown precautions.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LeadEnthusiast For This Useful Post:

letsgodiscing (05-13-2022)

Thanks
    We do not give out ETA's in general. However updates, if its not huge game updates, are normally handled within a few days. If you have a single subscription like Sea of Thieves and the cheat goes down, your time will be frozen and you do not loose any days.

The Steam version has already been updated and the MS Store version should follow shortly.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FreshMan For This Useful Post:

letsgodiscing (05-13-2022)