Thanks

A Comprehensive Review of SystemCheats - (COD, WZ)

Hello,

I thought I'd write a review on my time using SystemCheats for any new customers and those considering subscribing to SC. This review is only for COD e.g. WZ, MW, VG and CW mainly because I don't play the other games that SC offer cheats for but I will mention this lightly later.

So as you can see from my profile, I first became a member in June/July of 2020. I found SC after it was mentioned on other forums and had not tried other cheat providers except for *other provider* however has a notorious reputation for getting flagged and detected and my account was in very good standing (played from MW's release, throughout WZ, camos unlocked legitimately, all battle pass seasons completed).

Whilst SC wasn't the cheapest offering on the market, the amount of games offered especially in the premium package, the fact there was a dedicated forum and downtime was minimal - made it a good choice for me to subscribe.

Regarding functionality, I play COD with a controller and not with M&K so aimbot has never really been important. It's mostly for ESP and other misc features like seeing ground loot on the floor, boxes, cash etc.

On March 16th 2021, my main account was banned as part of the unlock tool ban wave. I didn't know if this was related to SC, and it was super frustrating because I had only used the tool to unlock Ghost skins. I wasn't HWID banned though and I made a new account and played from there. Before COD's anticheat Ricochet was introduced, there were times I would "rage". I'd pre-aim corners or go for kills that weren't logical e.g. ghosted players, times where my team did not have UAVs up and other plays that were beyond normal game sense. My stats are around 4KD and I throw games occasionally.

Regarding the rage cheating - I won't lie to you or play victim of false bans. I've been shadowbanned a couple of times, usually after winstreaks on Rebirth (7 or 8 games in a row) or especially in Multiplayer on MW, playing hardcore shipment to level a gun or something and getting 100+ kills will usually get you reported and shadowed. That being said, cheating on BOCW seems completely welcome since I've never experienced any type of shadowban on there.

With shadowbans, I personally find SC's advice to be correct and don't touch the game for 7 days and if you do after that time, play legit. I also find that this resets the SBMM and lobbies are easier. I haven't ever noticed a pattern of being put into lobbies "with hackers", other than Verdansk but I put that down to the Verdansk days being cheater season 101.

A quick note on bans too before I get back into the review itself, if you are ever shadowbanned, it'll tell you you're under investigation on Activision Ban Appeal's website which cannot be appealed. You'll just need to let them investigate which can take 5-7 days.

If you are banned, it's highly unlikely you'll ever get unbanned no matter what excuse you use. I have seen streamers get banned and unbanned but as far as I know, the majority of them are whitelisted.

The takeaway here is - if you value your account and it's an account you've had for while, do not risk it. Especially with ricochet which will apparently improve over the coming seasons and months, your legitimate grind won't be worth it especially if you don't feel like starting your progress all over again.

Back to the review.

Pricing isn't something I see mentioned in a ton of reviews. A week of SC's premium package which includes full COD access is €14.99 a week. That works out about €2.15 a day. That's a fair price in my opinion. Definitely not the cheapest on the market, but the level of features, security and minimal downtime is something I would be happy to pay for. You should always be paying extra for that safety/peace of mind that SC provides.

One of my favorite things about SC is the seasonal discounts they provide. For example, during the recent Easter period - there were discounts for packages. The package discounts multiply based on the length/duration of your subscription. I thought I'd take advantage of this and now have a year subscription which I got discounted by something like €30.

Payment methods are safe and include Stripe checkout (a vouched for payment provider that many banks use internationally). There are also trusted resellers if you prefer alternative payment methods, like PayPal. I've always felt safe during transactions and have never been overcharged, charged twice etc. A little note on this though - if you're from the UK/US and you're paying in Euros, there may be a currency exchange rate so there might be a slight discrepancy when charged for the transaction. You can calculate this using 3rd party tools if needed.

Regarding the loader itself. It's very simple. The process takes less than 30 seconds and you know when the cheat is active by the 2D radar and the watermarks which can be disabled as you see fit. The annoying thing which isn't related to SC is after downloading an update, "Update requires restart..." will mean you need to inject again. I do have the occasional memory error/leak after long (5-6 hour sessions) which again I would not fault SC for. The cheat is very customisable. If you're a M&K user, then you can mess around with aim drop, bullet velocity, tracking etc. It's all there. I'm a controller player as mentioned above so walls and ESP is the most I'll use with ground loot assistance to see what's nearby.

In terms of availability - e.g. is the cheat active 24/7, then no - it's not. But again, to ensure the cheat is safe and provides a reliable undetected service, the admins will always post updates on when the cheat is being worked on and of course there's a 24/7 live cheat status page. It can be frustrating especially if you have a limited time sub, but the premium package only includes COD as a bonus and you wouldn't ever want to risk injecting during possible changes to the games security - so it's best to be patient. Downtime usually only lasts a couple of hours and the mods/other users will post updates when the cheat is working again.

Finally, customer service. Personally, I've never had to troubleshoot the cheat and have only had issues with HWID Resets which can happen for a variety of different reasons. The mods will kindly perform a HWID reset for free and then it's €8 for further changes (this may have been changed so please don't quote me on this lol). That's a fair price especially if you're transitioning hardware.

There are quite a few mods/support staff and if you're really having an issue, you can contact them using TeamSpeak or private messages in the forum. I would say definitely be patient and explain your questions/queries in full detail because whilst the team does have access to essential information required to keep the cheats active and running, you, as the user need to be transparent in the issues you're having.

That means don't just say "cheat not working pls fix". You're likely not the only one having issues, and if you are... then it's fixable in most cases.

So, in conclusion - would I recommend SC? Yes, without question. I would still, with any product whether it's physical or digital - take time to research the product, understand what it will and won't do so you know if it's the right thing for you. I have used SC for nearly 2 years and would use it for another 2 (Caldera is still undeniably hot trash though).

Sorry for the wall of text
    Last edited by FreshMan; 04-29-2022 at 07:58 AM. Reason: removing other cheat provider
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tokyoskies For This Useful Post:

FreshMan (04-29-2022)

Thanks
    Thank you very much for the kind words Thats a really detailed review of your experience! Appreciate it
    2 Days added to your subscription, if you want the extra 3, be sure to post at our Trustpilot.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)