Threaded View

Thanks

sea of thieves review

Hello;

First of all, I would like to thank those who brought this trick to us and contributed.

I have been using the products intermittently for 3 years.You can get good results when you fine-tune the cheat.You need to adjust the cheat according to your own playing style. The best aimbot cheat in the market does not waste your money.

But after the last update, I couldn't fix the canon aim angle. Even though I made the recommended settings, it didn't improve. I used to hit the ship far away, but now I can't hit the ship near me. Since the canon aim angle goes towards the bottom of the ship, you can't hit the ship. I observed that it coincides with the hull end part, this should be fixed.

When you turn on the option to see enemy ships in the Esp section,it appears on the rowboats in the game. Rowboat option should be brought.

The ability to shoot our own ship and rowboats should be turned off in the Ship aim bot option.

My criticisms were made in order to carry the trick to better dimensions.

Thank you to everyone who contributed. Have a nice year together.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TT06 For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (04-21-2022)