Thread: "perma banned"

Thanks

Post "perma banned"

Hi, how are you doing? I recently purchased 30 days of CF BR and when i try to inject it shows a message "You have been permanently banned from our system"

Can someone explain to me and solve this?

thank you.

I apologise for double posting, i think this is the right section so i'm writing on it.

I bought 30 days of CF BR , it is my first purchase here and when i tried to inject it showed "You are permanently banned" my first reaction was to write a post to know what is going on.

As the time passed by i thought about asking my brother if he knew this provider (yes, "the brother excuse", unfortunently i can't be trusted because you don't know me, so can't do nothing about it) as soon as he said he knew i just figured it what has happened, he already took ou father's card to buy cheats wich as soon as the card bill comes and ou father saw something he didn't buy, you know the rest.

Anyway, i'm saying all of this because i want pay for whatever financial loss my brother has put upon the dev. I know i'm propably not going to be able to buy anything from here, but i might aswell do something good to repair.

I'm sorry for the incovinience.
    Last edited by Void; 04-15-2022 at 03:38 PM.

Thanks
    Are you able to pay by bitcoin (or any other cryptocurrency) compensation for chargeback and for future subscriptions?
    I think in this case, if you would like to cover compensation for chargeback and buy new subs, this would be the only way as this payment method won't allow you to make future chargebacks for us.
    Last edited by Void; 04-15-2022 at 03:43 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    As @Void said, you can only purchase using crypto payments.
    If you want to sort it out properly with all the fees you owe and previous sub, you will have to join our teamspeak and sort it with @Void first as he is the one you did the chargeback on.

https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/showthread.php/48279

Your current payment has been refunded and blacklisted, we no longer accept any payments from you, other than crypto.