Thread: cod aw

Thanks

CODAW cod aw

hey guys ! was your cod aw cheat ever detected ?
    i think i m gonna buy it after my last acc of system cheats was banned for no reason ...
    i have used ************ but their cod aw cheat is not that good for legit and you cheat is cheap !
    the only cheat wich is better / best for cod aw is *** ( in rage settings )
    so i think this is the best cheat for legit playing , only thing i need to know is if it has beed detected (vac) since release

SHRUIKAHN

Thanks
    Thanked 5,639 Times in 2,353 Posts
    Never been detected but, you have to understand it's not undetectable. as some point in some day it will get detected. We can't predict when.
    Now, pai-mei are you seriously don't know nothing about cheating or you decided to troll us on teamspeak?
    Since you have subscriptions on other cheat sites I can't believe that you had such idiotic questions about our cheats.
    Also, please don't buy any cheats since your hardware id is banned from our loader. let's have it sorted before you do decide to purchase.

Thanks
    sry bro
    i had some very dumb questions that day =/
    pls forgive me and i wont annoy you annymore but i was a bit confused cause i misunderstood some things you've said
    thats it , i will not explain more except if u ask me ... blah blah cause back to that day , i had not sub. to some other pages and thats why i misunderstood u
    its not like i dont understand it and i did not want to troll you but i have one srs question : why the hell did you have to ****ing take me so bad?
    I then also apologized and I can do it again, but there is one thing I do not understand: why must you be so rude to customers? I then clearly annoyed but as I said it was the I was totally confused

I hope that was clear enough, and I do not have to repeat myself again now

ps
    pls unban me on ts

Thanks
    Thanked 5,639 Times in 2,353 Posts
    Rude to customers?
    You have never been a customer while asking all these stupid questions..
    We answered you many times, but you did keep asking this shit each mod, do you really want us to consider this kind of behavior as a serious one? when we answered your questions, you keep asking the same ones over and over each one of us.
    I mean, come on... did you expect us to think it wasn't a troll?
    You clearly said you have so much "private" cheats out there, but yet, asked really stupid questions.

I unbanned your account, if you decide to pull something stupid again, there won't be 2nd chance.
    Have fun.