Thanks

Sea of Thieves A simple SoT review

Disadvantage.

1/10 ship aimbot , worst of them all i tried all SoT cheats till now and this is worst in term of aimbot for ships ( at a distance over 100m you wont hit anything you better aim cannon your self )
    3/10 PvP aimbot , again not the worst but one of the worst in market (even at close range from 5 bullets you barely hit 1-2 if you are super lucky.)

Advantage.

DigSpot actually the only one to provide working digspot (it takes a while until it calibrate but at least it works).
    Possible more updates in near future check Request section.

If you wanna get this for tales or treasure hunt this is the best cheat ever.
    If you wanna go for fights then this cheat is not what you're looking for, if you see a ship RUN BOYYY you won't win a fight with this cheat.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MassFrosty For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (03-16-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,906 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Have you tried the cheat after our update from last monday?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemFiles View Post
    Have you tried the cheat after our update from last monday?
    Yes i did ,i use it even today.
    A Sloop chase me and we stop together on lateral sides and start shooting with cannon at each other Distance: 130M
    And unfortunately from 10 cannon balls not even 1 hit and the target was not even on move, so i had to aim my self, all cannon balls was shot over or under the sloop.

Before last SoT update from 10 cannon balls i would hit 3-4 out of 10 shots, but now it's absolutely impossible to use cannon aim, i change the config like 8 times and tested until finally i gave up.

So unfortunately I'm using this for tales and treasure hunt as this is the only one on market with a working dig spot esp, and whenever i wanna fight i use other cheat which has no option other then very good aimbot.

If i had to choose ofcourse i will always use systemcheats, but i wish we had Riddle Esp and at least a minimum working aimbot for both PvP and Cannon ( by a minimum i mean at least to hit 3 cannon balls out of 10 ).

Thanks
    Did you enable Aim Spot and check if the Aimbot is actually aiming at the Aim Spot?
    If not, you might want to adjust your AimSpeed accordingly.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Hello,

Thanks for the review, 2 days added to your subscription.

However, a few notes personally from me regarding the low score;
    I am very positive I know where this "negative" vibe is coming from.
    As @FreshMan mentioned, you need to calibrate your aim speed with each of the aimbot types.
    Since a while now the aimbot is no longer unified to every customer, that's why there are plenty of threads explaining how to improve it to your own liking.
    I've been dominating in SOT lately, especially with the latest update, so this is definitely setting related. You have to sit down and calibrate everything properly.

Start with Weapons, set smooth aim 1 and aim on friendly or NPC.
    Hold the aim key with a sniper for example, play with the Player, Aim Speed, increase it will its sticky, but not shaky.
    If it's shaking, then lower it by 500 and try again, you can calibrate it all on the fly.

When that's done, you continue with Cannon Aim Speed and then move on to Harpoon Aim Speed

Here is an example of what I'm using in-game: https://i.imgur.com/LD9prlt.png (Mouse DPI set to 800 - Windows Mouse Cursor Speed: 10 - https://i.imgur.com/oLpghJv.png)
    Cheat's settings:
    Code:
    Player Aim Speed=12000
    Cannon Aim Speed=50000
    Harpoon Aim Speed=28000
    Give it a shoot and let us know.
    I can understand the frustration, but this is only because the old aimbot method is no longer possible due to risk of detection.
    But, that's why there are threads explaining it. You have to tinker with it more, which is not ideal for a "friendly" menu, but our SOT cheat has been "different" for a few years now and required that tweaking from the user's end for a while..
    Don't get me wrong, it's no where near perfect, I would never claim it to be, but for example, PVP part, its spot on.
    You have to remember some of the guns has limitation of their max distance. For example snipers are good up to 300m, pistol up to 75m, blunder 15m. So that's something you need to factor in.
    Another very annoying part of this game is it's netcode, I constantly see hit marks, but health is not going down, and then the opposite happens, no hit marks but health go down..
    As for the cannon aimbot, definitely room for improvements, but we're on a right track with it.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

Craftar (03-01-2023),ISuXDudesBelowMe (03-27-2022),SmokingSnowDay (06-24-2022)

Thanks

Sea of Thieves

Thank you for response, i will try to play more with settings maybe i can make it work eventually.
    I'm using your cheats for over 3 years, my review is not actually bad , i wouldn't stay here for 3 years if i didn't like it, I'm just trying to point out what can be improve and on what stage are some options of your product that's all.

Cheers.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MassFrosty For This Useful Post:

ISuXDudesBelowMe (03-27-2022),Psychopath (03-17-2022)

Thanks
    Please let us know, if you got it improved in this way.