Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hellow

Thanks

Question Hellow

Hello team, my name is Marcin. I would like to buy a package. needs a brewed, BF V and a spoofer in the pack. whether with a premium purchase, it will meet my requests
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Hey there old stranger
    Unfortunately, we do not offer any spoofer(s).
    You can see what you will get here: https://www.systemcheats.net/cheats-...emium-package/
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Can I put my own spoofer on? I can't see the COD in the package

Thanks
    COD is additional bonus in Premium Package, yes you can use your own spoofer, if its temporary spoofer (the one you need to use every time you restart PC), use it after cheat injection (open laoder, inject cheat, then use spoofer and open game) when you done playing, restart PC and do all over again.

Thanks
    I manual change my UUID (motherboard, cpu id, producent name.) if i get banned in the game, change hwid manually, what do i have to do to continue using systemcheat? I also understand that if I buy premium, COD is for free there?

Thanks
    That shouldn't affect your ability to use the loader. Worst case scenario, you just ask for a HWID reset.
    Yes, COD cheats are indeed available as a bonus for those who has Premium Package.

Thanks
    last important question. is hwid reset paid?

Thanks
    As long as it's the same Hardware, it's free.
    If you'll decide to change to a new computer, 1st time is a free reset.
    Afterwards, if you'll decide to switch back, you will have to pay. But, as I said above, as long as it's the hardware/components, it's free.
    Upgrades are also considered free resets, as long as there is no full-on CPU/MOBO/GPU/HDD/SSD change, which we consider as new pc. If you'll change one thing, such as GPU or add new Drive, it's still free.
    However, spoofers can cause issues if they are not being used correctly. Cleaners are fine tho.

Thanks
    great if I use amidedos.exe from the motherboard manufacturer which causes automatic UUID of the motherboard, I have it for free. cool. that was it. I'm talking about it exactly. : AMIDEDOS - AMIBIOS DMI Editor for DOS. I am buying a test for 1 day today

- - - Updated - - -

One Day Trial if I buy it, will I have a COD there too?

Thanks
    No, COD is added only into Premium Package as additional free bonus.
    This does not include 1 day trial.