Thread: Bf1

Thanks

Bf1

I am using an excellent BF1 cheat from another provider. But I expect them to be shut down soon. Yeah, that one.
    Their cheat has unique features like auto-revive, invisible gas mask, an ESP which outlines the target with multiple small boxes.
    Does the BF1 cheat here have any special options uncommon to other providers?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    You can read what kind of features our cheat have here:
    https://www.systemcheats.net/cheats-...-cheat-aimbot/

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    I am intrigued with several of the listed items. Melee aimbot?! That could convince me right there.
    I'll probably try the 1 day trail when i have a fully free day.
    Hoping that the aimbot can target random body parts (bone scan, maybe?). And I will need to make the ESP boxes more evident (box size, maybe?). I would love to be able to change the line thickness.
    Odd that there is no ESP skeleton, unless I missed it.
    thanks

Thanks
    Aim Bone - Bone Scan (Scans for available bones to aim on) , Head (Aims on head) , Chest (Aims on chest)
    Bounding Box - None (Won't display esp box) , 3D (Shows a 3 dimensional box) , 2D (Shows a simple box)
    No line thickness. And no ESP skeleton.

Thanks
    Looks like I checked back just in time for the Valentine's Day sale, perfect.
    Wondering do you have configs from yourselves or users to make the Aimbot more legit.
    Seems to work fantastic on the vids, too good for my style, so I'd want to dial it down some.

Thanks
    Ones you are a customer, you will have access to the customer section on the forum. There you can find settings from other customers.
    But whenever you need help with settings, we are here to help.

Thanks
    ....And I didn't see where to add the discount code and missed the sale.

Thanks
    Not that hard to miss.
    It's on top of the purchase page.