Thanks

Dont know how to purchase

Hi I would like to try out your warzone cheats. I was wondering which package I have to go to for that because I cant find where to go under purchase. Also, does it come with a HWID spoofer, and instructions on what exactly to do? And last question, if I buy a weeks worth of time for example, is the a weeks worth of actual gameplay time? Is it a freezable subscription?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    All COD cheats including Warzone are included in Premium Package as additional free bonus.
    We do not offer any HWID spoofers, if you want use one, you need find it on your own in different place.
    In regards of freeze subscription time, we do not offer this kind of feature for users, we do freeze single subs (single game package) when cheat is down for update, this is not including premium package as users got access to all our cheats, so they can use another while one or few of them are under update.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)