Thanks

CoD: Warzone Ban Reports since Caldera/Season 1

Hello.

How many of you guys got banned yet for hacking in the new Warzone Season?
    Is Ricochet working?

I have seen plenty of cheaters running around on Caldera and was wondering if the new Anti Cheat can detect the System Cheats Warzone hack.

Happy Hollydays !
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Our cheat is not detected, that is why it is stated as ONLINE on status page, if it would be detected, it won't be available.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kexx1993 View Post
    Hello.

Is Ricochet working?

I have seen plenty of cheaters running around on Caldera and was wondering if the new Anti Cheat can detect the System Cheats Warzone hack.

Happy Hollydays !
    no issues here SC is the best don't waste your time and just purchase

Thanks
    Hello.

Is Ricochet working?

Happy Hollydays !

thank you

Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Hello.

Is Ricochet working?

Happy Hollydays !
    Hey there!

There are no actual ban reports in terms of detections as we had none. However, something to always keep in mind, this doesn't mean our cheat is undetectable, there is always a risk. We do our best to prevent it from happening, but as I said, the chance is always there.
    The only thing that has changed since Ricochet is available is the aggressive stats check, so if you play too obvious, get reported here and there, you will be shadowbanned. (This based on your own behavior)
    So it's very important to use the cheat as an assist, rather than full rage/automated mode.
    As long as you keep it reasonable and realistic, you're good for the long run.

Happy Holidays to you too and Happy New Year!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

SystemFiles (12-28-2021)