Thanks

Instantly Banned me on Rage:MP, is detected.

Tell us about your experience with our cheat/site/support.

As soon as the cheat was injected into my game, before I had even opened the configuration menu, I was banned. This cheat is detected, and if you wish to use it on Popular servers on Rage:MP, such as eclipse, do not. It is detected and you will be permanently banned instantly.

Cheat's features.

Was not able to test them due to the fact I was instantly banned while using the cheat, before I even got a chance to look around the menu.

Security.

Out of ten, I have to give the security a zero. This is due to the fact it instantly banned me without even using the cheats features, or even configuring them or using them.

Conclusion.

In conclusion, I give this cheat a 2/10, and that's being incredibly generous. I managed to boot into the game, without configuring any of the cheats, and lasted about 5-15 seconds walking around before I was banned. This is a detected cheat even without using such features as aimbot and again I do not personally reccomend this cheat.

Link Trustpilot Review:

Most recent review on trust pilot by "D Skate", not sure how to send the link to it here. [1 Star.]
    Last edited by sheemee; 12-24-2021 at 12:41 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Stop being ignorant and actually answer on your original thread. You cant get banned on RageMP so fast. Even if a cheat would be detected, you dont get banned so fast. You are the only report as well and there are multiple customers using the cheat. There is something you did that triggered your ban.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    For one, I did get banned "So fast". It's been instantly detected on every single server I've played on, without me doing anything. For example, load onto "EclipseRP" and try yourself. And that's one example of many.
    Also, I'm not being "Ignorant", I can't find my original thread as somebody decided to remove my original review out the review section - which I found odd, and I wanted to still have a review up of my experience for others to see.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sheemee For This Useful Post:

Prorok1978 (12-24-2021)

Thanks
    Your thread still does exist here: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...anned-on-Red-M
    I moved it to the GTA V section. It did not include a review in any way.

Im sorry to hear you got banned. But i would like to have a few questions answered first, as this wont get you and us anywere.
    What exact ban message did you receive? Cause you are talking about "instantly detected on every single server". Thats not how this works.
    Have you ever been banned before on RageMP?
    Did you use another cheat before?

Please answer these questions. Cause this "conversation" wont get us anywere. We are here to help but we cant help like that.

Thanks
    1. My ban message was "Cheating"
    2. Never ever been banned on RageMP, not even any servers for non-cheating reasons before
    3. never cheated before.