Thanks

COD MW 2019 / Warzone Review

I don't know why I can find this cheat provider. but this is already the 6th month after I signed up for the premium package at SC. and let me write a review about COD Modern Warfare 2019/Warzone

Tell Us About Your Experience With Our Cheat
    first about the LOADER itself. I will give 10/10 for the loader. very easy to install. and the installation guide is very easy to understand.
    when it comes to the site, I'll give it an 8/10. because I think the layout is a bit messy. but it's not a big problem. let's just say we're on the deep web

now we talk about support. I've never had a problem with the loader. it's just that a few times I reinstalled my computer, and I had to request a HWID reset to the staff. but it's so awesome. SC Support is very quick to act.

Cheat's features.
    now let's talk about the features of the COD MW 2019/Warzone cheat

• AIMBOT
    yup, I will give 9/10 for the aimbot
    the aimbot isn't that great (it seems a bit slow), but I know, it's all for security reasons. why am I talking like that, because I have a friend who spectates my game (and he is also a cheat user from another provider) who says that my aim looks legit. even though I use the regular one, not the legit version

• 3D Radar
    about 3D Radar I would give 8/10 . its features are quite complete. but the problem is the font is too stiff. I think it would be better if the font could be softened. not a big problem indeed, but sometimes my eyes are too hard to see. haha

• Misc
    here I only use the recoil tool. I will give 10/10 for the recoil reduction. a brilliant idea to make recoil reduction with the percentage that we want. why do i speak like that. because I want to be seen playing legit on someone's kill cam. I usually play at 25-50% recoil reduction. and that's more than enough

• ETC
    aimbot button can be customized.
    and this is what I like, SC makes 3 configs where the 2 configs can be set by the user. I usually distinguish between legit and rage in this setting. simple dimple

Features that I don't use
    - 2D Radar
    - Warning System
    - Trigerbot

About the Security??
    yup, let's talk about security. I usually play 5 hours a day and kill between 5-9. and I've only been playing diligently for the past month. no shadowbanned. and also i play very safe. Yes, the playstyle also determines the security of your account so when they see the kill cam it won't be suspicious at all

CONCLUSION
    I'm happy to be a part of the SystemCheats family and especially when you buy a premium plan. hopefully in the future there will be more features and games that can be supported by SC. and hopefully the update for COD Warzone Pacific can be live soon
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vinsentgm For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (12-09-2021),Skillah (12-09-2021),SystemFiles (12-09-2021)

Thanks
    Thank you very much for the kind words
    2 Days added to your subscription, if you want the extra 3, be sure to post at our Trustpilot.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)