Thread: zmr consulta

zmr consulta

quisiera saber mas sobre este juego que esta pegando x aca pero veo el video de tu hack pues e teniado hacks bueno del wolfteam latino ( que lo vende b6ooy) wlp y me parece que ustedes son algo parecido pero mi pregunta es esa que tiene su hack de zmr veo solo aimibot que solo es para matar en cabeza y wall hack quizas recoil que ase que el arma no salte .
    no tiene inventario osea armas ,personajes algo asi pues el precio se puede pagar pero quisiera saber que ventaja tiene aparte.

veo que tiene seguridad anti baneo de cuentas y eso vale .
    espero respuesta pues quisiera tener una licencia de este juego .
    no habrá otra forma de pago pues soy de lima ( peru) y no se como podria llegar a comprar
    tengo un amigo radicando en eeuu y quizas el me podria llegar a comprar y pues como aria para poder instalar dicho hack.
    gracias espero respuesta.

I would like to know more about this game that is hitting x here but I see the video of your hack and teniado well as the Latin wolfteam hacks (which sells b6ooy) wlp and I think that you are something but my question is that you have your hack of ZMR I see only aimibot is just to kill head and wall recoil hack grabbing maybe not jump the gun.
    no inventory bone weapons, characters something like that because the price can be paid but would like to know what advantage does apart.

see you have anti ban account security and that goes.
    I hope to answer as I would like to have a license of this game.
    there will be another form of payment because I am from lima (peru) and not as it might get to buy
    I have a friend to lie in the usa and maybe I could get to buy it as aria to install this hack.
    thanks hopefully answer.

The Moon
    You can set the aimbot to different aim bones not just head, as for the payments i am not to sure what you are trying to do ?

Find more information on this cheat here:
    CriDuChat - All Support Is Welcome! Find More Info HERE!