Thread: Banned

Thanks

Banned

Hey there i was banned probably about a year or 2 ago for a payment issue, The thing is the payment went though and I've been getting ever banned since without being able to get help i was wondering if ill ever be able to purchase from here again or even get some help since i've really enjoyed the product?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,763 Times in 3,285 Posts
    Usually, if someone did a chargeback for whatever reason and didn't came in ts or on forum to talk about it, then it's done on purpose or used stolen goods to make the purchase, which is the worse.
    Because, in that way we always cover the charge fees from our on pocket.

We never ban anyone without a reason. If you been banned before there is a solid reason why. The way you describe your situation sounds like a fraudulent payment.
    So if you want to figure it our if you allowed to be back ever again, shoot me a pm explain the whole situation in details and I can tell you where we will go from there.
    However, the possibility of being unbanned is very low, so don't get your hopes high. But, I am willing listen to your "issue" in details and let you know how we go from there.

https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/p...p?do=newpm&u=2