Thanks

ARK survival evolved review

pretty good cheat overall esp works well and theres a bunch of features really good menu the only thing that needs a lil work is the aimbot id reccomend this to others
    Last edited by GODnaruto; 11-09-2021 at 09:59 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,906 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Thank you for your review. The menu key is the Delete button. You should be able to turn everything on and off. Distance filters are good as well. The aimbot definitely could use some prediction improvement.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    So you gave one star based of the fact that you can't understand the most easiest menu to understand and how to turn things off by clicking ON/OFF?..
    That's an interesting review to say the least. If we can even call it.

What I see here is, you are unable to understand the cheat itself and it's settings, which is okay, but the first thing you do is making a review, which this is your only post on the forum.
    Instead of asking for help, out of frustration you go and bash us based of your own misunderstanding.. That's not how it works, especially if you read what you actually said.

"This and that doesn't work, I want my money back."

So, feel free to create a thread at customer's ARK section and ask for help and explain what you want from the cheat, we'll be more than happy to help you.
    And if you feel like it, come back to this post and edit it if we "earned" it.
    As for refund request, you used our software, which means you cannot be refunded https://www.systemcheats.net/terms-of-service/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

Syprus (11-08-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    So you gave one star based of the fact that you can't understand the most easiest menu to understand and how to turn things off by clicking ON/OFF?..

What I see here is, you are unable to understand the cheat itself and it's settings, which is okay, but the first thing you do is making a review, which this is your only post on the forum.
    Instead of asking for help, out of frustration you go and bash us based of your own misunderstanding.. That's not how it works, especially if you read what you actually said.

So, feel free to create a thread at customer's ARK section and ask for help and explain what you want from the cheat, we'll be more than happy to help you.
    As for refund request, you used our software, which means you cannot be refunded https://www.systemcheats.net/terms-of-service/
    no like i literally couldnt turn things off it wouldnt let me i turned esp off and it didnt work the menu kept glitching and noting wouldnt work for me except the aimbot
    ill retest it rn

PS i was mad that day cause i got scammed srry i willl edit it later if the cheats work but now it says i need a hardware reset
    Last edited by GODnaruto; 11-09-2021 at 01:33 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GODnaruto View Post
    PS i was mad that day cause i got scammed srry
    Nobody scammed you, you just simply didn't ask for support.
    If you got any problems or something is not clear even after reading our clear guides on forum, you got few ways to ask for support like teamspeak or forum.
    If you need a reset, please follow what loader says, also in regards of cheat itself, please follow what Psychopath said above.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post

any ways yall can delete this review i got it to work

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Glad to hear it!
    Well as I said, feel free to edit it and change the rating to whatever you feel like

Thanks
    didnt let me change the stars but here ya go

Thanks
    If you would like to get some extra days i suggest spending some time giving details.(Reward System) In anycase glad you were able to get it to work for your needs.