Thanks

One of the stories to share about long time cheating

Hi dear SC and cheating family. I was thinking a lot yesterday about this post, and just because i`m anonymus i know that i can share my feelings and story right here. Btw i hope to hear some answers as well maybe from your own or comment mine.

I did tried cheats long time ago, i would say first wallhacks back in 1.6 CS. Since then, this addiction took me over. I haven`t played all my life, but i would say as a teenager i was cheating in every game, loads of accusations and things like that i never did care that much, to be honest i didint at all. I was caught up, never like in a tourney but just in public games, my friends start noticing that i`m not legit until i performed well in my first LAN tourney without hacks, i was lucky, so my name was after that like "skilled" player. But i always, and i mean i always trying to get advantage in any game, even in phone games, or like candy crush on facebook. Now, now im grown men, i do have wife, and that teenager addiction still with me, im still trying to cheat in every possible game, and here im, stuck in COD now, but as i mentioned COD, i want to share one story with u as well.

I used to play with legit group of guys since 1st season, i was using another provider, no names of course. These guys were really good, and after like 3 months they call me out, like 9 guys literally were in talking channel, and asking me why i do use wallhacks, why such a nice guy supposed to cheat, of course i said im not bla bla, they just asked me to admit it, and carry on, but i wasnt that brave to tell that im cheating.
    The moral of the story, i had such a great time with them, a lot of laugh, btw after accusations in 1st ban wave 2 weeks later i got banned. I was start thinking, why this addiction is so bad, why i cant play legit, why i always want to dominate, but i never ever said on like 1.6kd or something like that, u noob or being toxic, always trying to talk and help and etc, but i knew deep in my hard that im total noob and im suck in gaming, i would never have 3kd without hacks, not even 2, no chance.

So to finish these stories, AC coming, i do have nice people again im playing with them like 7 months for now, since i joined SC, but same wallhack, without it, i cant play, i dont have a fun, and again thinking maybe shame that im trying to pretend as a good player, but deep in my heart im just a liar, no skilled liar, and the longer im cheating, the more it gets me inside because of lying, people telling me oh such a nice movement, game sense, i used to smile and take this as a compliment, but now it does hurt a bit, when i know that im suck in gaming, i CANT wipe even trios without cheats.

I`m maybe getting paranoya or another things, but i do start feeling that i cant lie to those people anymore, i mean i dont want to say that im cheating, but AC coming which means the HOURS of TRUTH can caught me up, and i will look like a grown nice guy, but also a liar and looser in front of a lot of people.

thanks for listening
    Last edited by Darkplayer; 10-13-2021 at 04:46 PM. Reason: mistakes
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkplayer For This Useful Post:

Mustang (10-13-2021)

Thanks
    Hi there mate, if u say u can get a trio with no cheats, u'll be fine even if the anticheat comes out, so, no worry for that, i've benn where you are, the first group of people that play with me before having SC and after having SC they saw my game sense evolve, my movement, the game sense that walls gives us cheaters so we can anticipate moves etc, and some of then said wooow u r getting so good, and some of them (the worst ones playing) said, you are surelly hacking, i mean, good and skilled players see me as an equal and shitty players say you are cheating.

If u learned how to move, how to anticipate some plays u'll be good with anti cheat or without it.

Im positive that SC will find their way.

My kd its 2.4 not winning all the time, 10 kills per game, 2-3 deaths, trying to look as legit as possible, truly happy with SC and lets see what happens, you just do what makes you happy!

regards
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiFeCa781 View Post
    Hi there mate, if u say u can get a trio with no cheats, u'll be fine even if the anticheat comes out, so, no worry for that, i've benn where you are, the first group of people that play with me before having SC and after having SC they saw my game sense evolve, my movement, the game sense that walls gives us cheaters so we can anticipate moves etc, and some of then said wooow u r getting so good, and some of them (the worst ones playing) said, you are surelly hacking, i mean, good and skilled players see me as an equal and shitty players say you are cheating.

If u learned how to move, how to anticipate some plays u'll be good with anti cheat or without it.

Im positive that SC will find their way.

My kd its 2.4 not winning all the time, 10 kills per game, 2-3 deaths, trying to look as legit as possible, truly happy with SC and lets see what happens, you just do what makes you happy!

regards
    I did mistake, i mean i was saying that i cant wipe out nothing without walls, i played solo without hacks, i do have movement, but visibility is so bad, i cant kill more than 3-4 lol, but thank you for answer

Thanks
    you'll be fine, SC will find their way when its needed, en the meantime enjoy the game, enjoy black ops, and u can always have uavs and all, lets be patient, for now everything its fine, and when/if the AC arrives, belive, we are in the most capable hands to get around it, if any one can its the SC team, just be patient!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MiFeCa781 For This Useful Post:

Darkplayer (10-13-2021)

Thanks
    I know what do you mean by saying all of that.
    In my opinion, cheating in FPS for example, gives you more experience anyway. As you said, you have movement which is first part what people see when they watching you.
    I was cheating in every game same as you from teenager, last time I tried few games without cheat, and unexpectedly I was performing very good. I am sure that those years of cheating, seeing people trough walls, saves in your head simple human behaviour in game, so when you are not playing with cheats, you can pretend where most of enemies was always going and you can catch them anyway.
    Aimbot, this is separate part, and again unexpectedly shooting people heads is not that hard with good mouse/game settings.
    Conclusion? Cheating is cheating, I think most of us will agree that it gives us very good feeling wiping whole squad on your friends eyes. I see positives from that too, I am sure my overall game experience been increased by cheating too.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

Darkplayer (10-13-2021),MiFeCa781 (10-13-2021)

Thanks
    @Void you said that perfect!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MiFeCa781 For This Useful Post:

Darkplayer (10-13-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkplayer View Post
    Hi dear SC and cheating family. I was thinking a lot yesterday about this post, and just because i`m anonymus i know that i can share my feelings and story right here. Btw i hope to hear some answers as well maybe from your own or comment mine.

I did tried cheats long time ago, i would say first wallhacks back in 1.6 CS. Since then, this addiction took me over. I haven`t played all my life, but i would say as a teenager i was cheating in every game, loads of accusations and things like that i never did care that much, to be honest i didint at all. I was caught up, never like in a tourney but just in public games, my friends start noticing that i`m not legit until i performed well in my first LAN tourney without hacks, i was lucky, so my name was after that like "skilled" player. But i always, and i mean i always trying to get advantage in any game, even in phone games, or like candy crush on facebook. Now, now im grown men, i do have wife, and that teenager addiction still with me, im still trying to cheat in every possible game, and here im, stuck in COD now, but as i mentioned COD, i want to share one story with u as well.

I used to play with legit group of guys since 1st season, i was using another provider, no names of course. These guys were really good, and after like 3 months they call me out, like 9 guys literally were in talking channel, and asking me why i do use wallhacks, why such a nice guy supposed to cheat, of course i said im not bla bla, they just asked me to admit it, and carry on, but i wasnt that brave to tell that im cheating.
    The moral of the story, i had such a great time with them, a lot of laugh, btw after accusations in 1st ban wave 2 weeks later i got banned. I was start thinking, why this addiction is so bad, why i cant play legit, why i always want to dominate, but i never ever said on like 1.6kd or something like that, u noob or being toxic, always trying to talk and help and etc, but i knew deep in my hard that im total noob and im suck in gaming, i would never have 3kd without hacks, not even 2, no chance.

So to finish these stories, AC coming, i do have nice people again im playing with them like 7 months for now, since i joined SC, but same wallhack, without it, i cant play, i dont have a fun, and again thinking maybe shame that im trying to pretend as a good player, but deep in my heart im just a liar, no skilled liar, and the longer im cheating, the more it gets me inside because of lying, people telling me oh such a nice movement, game sense, i used to smile and take this as a compliment, but now it does hurt a bit, when i know that im suck in gaming, i CANT wipe even trios without cheats.

I`m maybe getting paranoya or another things, but i do start feeling that i cant lie to those people anymore, i mean i dont want to say that im cheating, but AC coming which means the HOURS of TRUTH can caught me up, and i will look like a grown nice guy, but also a liar and looser in front of a lot of people.

thanks for listening
    mate if ac never comes out make some changes turn off walls use 2 radar only learn to move through the map stop using aimbot sometimes even if you have updates you have to play the game without cheats lol im on same position like you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to matija52 For This Useful Post:

Darkplayer (10-13-2021)

Thanks
    Thank all in advance with your toughts

Thanks
    From my experience what Void described works same without cheats. If you play a game more often you will remember corners, doors, windows whatever and you get a feeling how long it takes the oponents to reach a certain point on the map from their spawn - you will learn this and improve your game also without cheats just by playing. But on the way to there ... you get shot more often