Thanks

Sea Of Thieves Review

Absolutely 5*

I've been using the cheats mainly for SoT, and the ESP and Aimbot are on point.

No more worries about getting snuck up on and destroyed with the ESP, you can even use your ESP to do the sneaking, and once you get there the aimbot will handle the rest.
    You even find treasure scattered through the map, that you never would have known was there without the ESP (basically free money).

When I signed up to Systemcheats I had no idea what I was doing. No past experience in anything of the like. I couldn't figure out why my aimbot, wasn't locking on to ANY targets. So I reached out to the staff (Psychopath), and they couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. They explained about aim key and trigger key to me and how to edit them.

Which moves me on to my next point, the customization on these Cheats is unbelievable. You can customize it to what ever you want on screen, and can even make 3 separate pre sets that you can change between, in mere seconds.

I've mentioned them already, but the staff, and the help they provide is second to none. I had many issues at the start but with their easy to follow guidance and plenty of patients on their behave, I've got it all under my control to how I like it.

I started with a Sea of Thieves purchase, but since then have moved up to premium, because who wouldn't want this god play in all their games?

5* without a doubt
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the lad For This Useful Post:

Scythe (09-18-2021),SystemFiles (09-18-2021)

Thanks
    Thank you for your review!
    Make sure you read our review reward system so you can get free days as a reward:

https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...-Reward-System

Regards,
    Oxyde.
    My personal guide on how to not get banned on COD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    I have added 2 days into your subscription. If you want 3 extra days on top of it, read what Oxyde recommended to read, and make a trustpilot review!

Thank you for your review, we at SystemCheats appreciate your effort for it!

Regards,
    Scythe.