Thanks

Review of the BF 5 cheat

I just want to say that the bf 5 cheat is really good and i like it i really do there is some problems like bullet prediction does not work sadly but over all I have been using there bf 5 cheat for a long time and never got banned at all like its 100% safe to use. just 2 days ago i started to use some other website for there bf 5 cheat and the reason why used some other website cheats for bf 5 is that the had bullet prediction that was working and that's all nothing to do with system cheats at all and i did get banned today from using the other website cheats and that's tells you that system cheats are 100% safe to use just don't rage cheat and your account will last forever i would say and i would like to say thx you for the team for making this cheat and the other ones you have to offer to us good work PS can you fix the bullet prediction i want to be able to shoot down planes with the AAA gun with the cheat. and thx you for reading my review of bf 5 cheats have a good day to you all
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Buster_Cherry For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (09-16-2021)

Thanks
    Thank you for your review!
    Make sure you read our review reward system so you can get free days as a reward:
    https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...-Reward-System!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,906 Times in 1,592 Posts
    We will look into the Bullet Prediction as soon as possible!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Thank you very much for the kind words
    2 Days added to your subscription, if you want the extra 3, be sure to post at our Trustpilot.