Thanks

Premium Package Review

If you are looking for some good cheats. The premium package is the best choise you could make.
    I have been using these cheats for about 1,5 months now and all i can say is that it's a 5 star system.
    You have acces to all cheats availlable on this platform and they all work perfectly.

I mostly use the Sea of Thieves hack where the ESP option helps me with finding other players on the map from a 20.000 meter distance.
    Next i use CSGO sometimes. This cheat also works perfect.
    Battlefield also works amazing, although the aimbot does not work very good from a long distance.

Pro's of the premium package:

- Easy acces.
    - Staff and other members respond fast.
    - ESP works perfect in every game i have tried so far.
    - Almost never problems with loading into the game.
    - Works perfectly overall.
    - Totally not complicated. Just run the loader as admin, the game you injected the file in admin and you are good to go!

Cons:
    - The Aimbot option does not work perfectly in the games where bullet velocity is very important, such as Battlefield V and Sea of thieves. (There could be an option that i have not seen that's given me these problems so if i am wrong, feel free to tell me i am.)
    - I know im playing with hacks, but my pc sometimes says there is a trojan virus detected, even though there is no virus. (So make sure you turn realtime virusdetection off, so your pc does not shut down your game sometimes. Just don't forget to turn in on when you are done playing

Overall. Perfect cheats and i will keep renewing my subs as long as the creators keep updating
    -
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolifantje For This Useful Post:

Scythe (09-06-2021)

Thanks
    Thanks a lot for your review! If you are interessted, you might take a look at our review reward system: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...-Reward-System!

Regarding the antivirus: If you do make an exception on the antivirus for the folder, where the cheat loader is located, you should not run into this issue anymore.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    @Lolifantje
    Thank you for the review buddy.
    You still got 2 days as the reward for our review reward system.

Regards,
    Scythe.

Thanks
    https://www.trustpilot.com/submitted...f-47da43eff1f1

Thanks for the 2 days!
    This is the best system on the internet for sure.

I copied my review from here over to Trustpilot!

Thanks
    @Lolifantje
    Extra 3 days added to you for the trustpilot review!
    Enjoy!