Thanks

use the cheat on multiple PCs

Hello,

As I am often on the move, I would like to know if it is possible to use the cheat on more than one PC (not at the same time of course)

Regards,
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by i love you View Post
    Hello,

As I am often on the move, I would like to know if it is possible to use the cheat on more than one PC (not at the same time of course)

Regards,
    Each pc has its own HWID so if you moved loader to another PC you will need to request a HWID reset .

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by i love you View Post
    Hello,

Regards,
    As yang said above, your loader is bound to your PC. If you want to use loader on multiple PCs at once you can earther buy hwid reset each time you change PC or simply make another account and buy separate sub on that account, so you will use 2 accounts on 2 PCs, one for each. (we do one HWID Reset for new PC for free, any other changed you need buy HWID reset for 8 euro).