Thanks

COD: Modern Warfare 2019 / Warzone | Review

COD: Modern Warfare 2019 / Warzone | Review

Tell us about your experience with our cheat/site/support.
    I been a member on this site for quite a few good years, the site is amazingly op, i mean there's everything you need, price information, status for cheats, tons of information about play stile of the games, lot and lots of useful stuff that on most sites you wont see, literary its like a warm meal auto served the only thing you need to do is dig in, also the support is very friendly and helpfully , they will break down the game with you and serve as needed and the cheats are just amazing and i really mean, it its tricky at first getting use to the options but with time you learn them the thing is you need to play with the options till its suits you but are very easy to learn with time.

Cheat's features.
    I use the cheat menu mostly for aimbot, esp and item esp and they are very accurate what they intended to do it sure does the job 100%, as i said above you need to play with the other options till you find them more suitable for your game play and very easy to do so, other games have more other options and so far from the games i play and use the menu for them they work 100% and really enjoy them and wish the coders and support to keep this cheats alive for another 100 years, great job guys and keep it up, Hats Down.

Security.
    Hmm well no ban yet so far, and i play quite a few games with this cheat menu and still playing them so no complain there, but again it also depends on your self how you play the game with the cheats, if you do go berzerk ofcourse people will report you in game and shortly maybe you get a shadowbann or ban, but the cheat menu its undetectable 100% i can sure vouch for this.

Conclusion.
    My final conclusion is that my profile's join date on this site says it all, 10/10 support, 10/10 security. 10/10 cheat menu features, 10/10 for everything on this site, the truth is i visited many other sites beside this and what they offer you wont find anything beside this beautiful site, all info right beside you, great community , like i said above this site is OP everything you need is all here for YOU and only YOU, also great prices, and i want to thank you guys for making this OP site and please keep it alive for another 100 year and many more.

Link Trustpilot Review:
    https://www.trustpilot.com/submitted...4-df55f7a351fb
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ash1m4 For This Useful Post:

Cloud (08-20-2021),Psychopath (08-20-2021),Scythe (08-21-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Wow, thank you a lot for this kind review..
    I really, but really like this sentence: "literary its like a warm meal auto served the only thing you need to do is dig in" this is the most perfect description I've ever seen.
    One thing I want to point out, "undetectable" that's a very strong word and definitely inaccurate inmo. There is always a chance for anything to get detected, saying "undetectable" means it would never going to get detected, which is definitely inaccurate, we never promise or relate to this word. So keep that in mind
    Thanks once again for the awesome review and glad to see a veteran still around

Well deserved 5 days for the review.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

ash1m4 (08-20-2021)

Thanks
    @Psychopath i say "undetectable" cuz i know you guys do your best to keep it that way and will always, well for me it sure is "undetectable" and yah i know but still for the games i play for this many years i can say its "undetectable" in my prespective and thank you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ash1m4 For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (08-20-2021)

Thanks
    Great review looks like you put a lot of effort into this we really appreciate it. Glad you are enjoying our Cheats!