Thanks

Crossfire Crossfire Review

Experience with Systemcheats cheat/site/support: 10/10
    So far I never had a problem with the support or the cheat. Had a question to support a week ago and they replied quick & my question was resolved very well! I heard about the cheat from a friend & so I used it and I really liked it. Still using it today & gonna keep on with it too.

Cheat's features: 9/10
    I really liked the aimbot and especially the ESP, it's very smooth and you can see the enemies from their spawn very far away. It's very useful. I gotta say though, I don't know if I set up the triggerbot the right way but I tried many times and it didn't hit like it would in other games. Maybe that's a Crossfire issue, Idk. I wish I could get it to work well though but other than that, no problems at all.

Security: 10/10
    I've played for a week or more so far but I've never been banned. I was semi raging first and then adjusted my settings to fit more legit play style. Even better if ESP is off too but anyway, as far as detection, for me it wasn't detected once yet, so it seems the security is good too, might update if anything changes.

Conclusion: 9.5/10
    Perfect cheat for legit playing, I'm very happy with it apart from the one point I mentioned about the triggerbot.

Link Trustpilot Review:
    https://www.trustpilot.com/reviews/6...38167b7989fee7
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you very much for the review!
    5 Days added to your subscription.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Injected For This Useful Post:

boratsagdiyev (08-18-2021),jusjaybo2 (08-18-2021)