Thread: FiveM hack

Thanks

FiveM hack

Greetings everyone,

I'm posting in this specific sub forum cause I could not found where else.

I have purchased the FiveM hack for a day, and I've only used it on a server (only aimbot, nothing else, and 2d radar).

After a day, you have announced that the hack is discontinued because a ban was reported.
    Since that day I didn't login.

Then - I tried to login today and noticed that I've got a 241 day ban (atleast thats whats pending at the moment).

I haven't used anything else and didn't login since that day, so the ban is 100% from using Systemcheats hack (which again, I only used the aimbot and nobody noticed since I tweaked some settings for smooth aim).

In that case, I was wondering whether you can help me get unbanned?

- - - Updated - - -

You have been banned from the Сfx.re network. This ban will expire by itself in 241 days + 11:22:40. This is an automated ban for cheating. There is no recourse for these violations: you have to wait.
    Your ban ID is XXX (hidden for security purposes).
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Hey,

The cheat is not discontinued. Its currently down for updating after the detection.

Im sorry that you got banned but there is nothing we can do for you. You cant just get unbanned. You will have to wait the 241 days or play on a new account.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)