Thanks

Sea Of Thieves Review!

Tell us about your experience with our cheat/site/support.

Cheat: Aim is on point. It's honestly hard to miss a shot more of a challenge to miss than to hit haha. All in all I'll give the Cheats 10-10.
    Site: Looks great. Welcoming community. Cheap Prices. Home for a cheater.
    Support: Honestly, I have nothing bad at all to say about the Support/Staff hope to be one myself one day. Great attitudes/ Reactions towards community. Fast responses. Fast updates on cheats. Keep up the great work guys you are doing wonders for this community! 5* Staff Team.

Cheat's features.

Aimbot is spot on / Trigger bot is spot on as soon as it hits enemy Boom Dead. 2d Boxes are a great addition to the game not to much and not to little lets you see what you need to see very nicely. Nice to be able to set the aimbot for pvp or pvm/pve. Ship aim is great you can really wreck a galleon with a sloop if you wanted to. Setting smooth aim to release a realistic aim affect. Love it! Can't complain on this category at all.

Security.
    Honestly, If you play smart, and don't completely go awall and lay haymaker sniper shots in the arena I truly believe you won't be banned. I've been using System Cheats for about a year and a half now and have yet to get banned (*Knock on Wood*) But I play it smart. I use it to an advantage but not to over power it. Believe me the aimbot is overpowering if you want it to be haha. Great job on the Security guys. Haven't gotten any Threat warnings or anything on my computer aswell the software is safe.

Conclusion.

All in all I give these guys and their company a 10/10. I will stay with System Cheats until the day I give up on gaming. The Community is great I love you all and I love being here. Thanks for everything you guys do System Cheats you have a extremely satisfied customer here. 5*

Link Trustpilot Review:

https://www.trustpilot.com/submitted...b-25abe54ee951
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cloud For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (06-29-2021),Scythe (06-29-2021),siputturbo (06-28-2021)

Thanks
    Thank you for the Review!
    5 Days added to your subscription.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Injected For This Useful Post:

Cloud (06-29-2021)

Thanks
    Hello! I have still yet to receive the 5 days. Could you please add them? @Injected

Thanks,
    XCloudX

Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts
    @xcloudx
    Hello,

Thanks for another review ?
    As I can see you already got your 5 days added for a SOT Review. https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...**WONDERFUL***
    We don't add days if you already reviewed the product previously, sorry.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

Cloud (06-29-2021),Scythe (06-29-2021)

Thanks
    Oh I gotcha. Well @Psychopath you guys deserve it anyways lol I will continue to do them from time to time to help you all out atleast. <3 Thanks for the explanation!