Thanks

The Division The Division Review

Tell us about your experience with our cheat/site/support.

-Cheat: Has been fantastic, despite some minor hiccups ( You may relate to SC troubleshoot or my other posting for some solutions). Clean layout with simplify details so you won't get any headaches to turn which cheats ON and OFF, Loader is great, it has auto login (really helps), subscriptions timer (to buy more!!) and of cos the updates when they have sales etc AND of cos, cheats will informed if its been detected or not. A plus point, as some *cough cheats doesnt want to disclose it.

-Site: Really straight forward site, shows you where to go and visit from pre-sales and the best of all for me is the HEADLINE that shows PURCHASE, CHEATS, PACKAGES and LIVE CHEAT STATUS because thats the basic of people coming into the site, they want to know the cheats that is available, price and status. (No, I dont major in Marketing )

-Support: I didnt really need much support, as every game has their own personal sections that contains injection method, troubleshooting and the best, RAGE or LEGIT settings to help out other SC members, you guys really help out back to the community. Yes, community is important.

Cheat's features.

Where shall i start?

Ive got back to DIV1 due to the boring and re-roll DIV2 stats when the huge BUG was found and got abuse by gamers (including me). Aimbot is great, it follows thru and assist in your aiming and includes a head "dot" to frame your aim on it. Randomize aim great to assist and helps with not becoming like an "AI".

3D Radar: the best thing that has happened. Basic ESP for players and enemy (Great in DZ and PVE, easy to help out a teammates to clear the big ass bosses first, esp in Incursion). Crate ESP, good god, really helps in getting caches in DZ without running like headless chicken, easy to see from afar, details about the caches (elite,t3 or t2 types), but some minor error especially in underground. It will show ammo restock on random items.

Colour Settings: Yes I take pride with my colours No, but it really helps to differentiate between enemy, friendlies, and rogues. (I adjust the colour for rogues to the caches items). Able to see clearly the color for items and yes, colour and ESP maintains even through fast travels, entering/exiting rooms and through loading. Great great assist.

Security.

Security, been playing legit-ly for couple of days now and its been great. Crashed are often occur but easy to be solve through SC forums. Heck, I will get more subs soon. Nothing has been detected on my system, only the antivirus. I dont required to set up some VPN or ford-forwarding for this cheats. Banned/detection occurs, but if you follow closely to the rage/legit settings in any games section, it can help and of cos, please do share with others.

Conclusion.

I cant complained much. Everything that I wanted has been satisfied. Cheats are not cheap (for me) but it really helps with improving the functionality of the cheats. I really enjoy it as it doesnt stick to one game only (if you buy the packages) and I can game on others if it gets boring. Overall, I definitely buy more subs soon as its Summer Sales now!. Be safe guys and much love.

Link Trustpilot Review:

https://www.trustpilot.com/submitted...e-1934f51f301b
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrSeven For This Useful Post:

Scythe (06-26-2021)

Thanks
    Thank you for detailed review buddy. I have added 5 days into your subscription!
    We appreciate it!

Regards,
    Scythe.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)