Thanks

Controller Support

Was wondering if the GTA V cheeto supports controller as that's the only thing I use, thanks in advance.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Hello,

I would assume no, because it's mouse hardware based aimbot.
    However, don't quote me on that.. I do believe you can still use something like Steam Big Picture and re-do all the inputs on the controller as keyboard/mouse or a paid version such as REWASD.
    Either way, natively we don't support controllers, but it really depends on the game, for example SOT has the controller input already built-in neatly so we do support it there.. But for GTA, I doubt it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    Hello,

I would assume no, because it's mouse hardware based aimbot.
    However, don't quote me on that.. I do believe you can still use something like Steam Big Picture and re-do all the inputs on the controller as keyboard/mouse or a paid version such as REWASD.
    Either way, natively we don't support controllers, but it really depends on the game, for example SOT has the controller input already built-in neatly so we do support it there.. But for GTA, I doubt it.
    Ok thank you, does anybody else know if this is possible? I am really interested but I don't user keyboard and mouse