Thanks

Battlefield V Battlefield V Review

Tell us about your experience with our cheat/site/support.

I've been looking for a good Battlefield V hack for a while, SystemCheats is just that. My overall experience so far with the cheat is very positive, especially with my playstyle when it comes to Battlefield. Realistically, the physics in Battlefield when it comes to bullet drop and bullet speed is very hard to get right. However, this cheat does very well at predicting this - just like most games that include these physics (I.E PUBG) it'll never be 100% accurate. Previously I was playing a more rage playstyle but this cheat is perfect for legit - it's just simply great for both.

The only downside I can find with the cheats overall performance is the aimbot when it comes to vehicles. Apart from that, it's spot on.

This is my first time using anything from SystemCheats I believe and it'll definitely not be the last.

Cheat's features.

Aimbot - The aimbot is top tier for both legit and raging hacking, the customizability of the aimbot is great and overall it just performs as expected from a paid cheat. Along with this, the bone selection part of the aimbot settings is great. I'm glad that you can set the aimbot to head, however it will not always go for the head.
    My only issue when it comes to the aimbot side of things and what you'll find throughout is that you have to click all the way through the numbers instead of typing in a specific number range or using scroll wheel.

3D Radar - Right off the bat, I'm not sure why this is named 3D Radar - it should just simply be named ESP since this confused me at the start! The customizability of this is perfect, you can have everything from a bounding box to aim lazer so you know where the enemy is looking. The 3D Radar section has every ESP you would ever need for a game like Battlefield. Once again, my only issue is having to click through a specific number range.

2D Radar - Personally, this is the first thing I disabled since it's not something I generally like at all. However, for the players that would like to use the 2D Radar this has all the features you would expect. Simply just a better minimap.

Misc - You ever just get lost playing a game and completely lose sense of time? Yes? Well, don't worry anymore SystemCheats has you covered because now you can display your systems time! All jokes aside, this area has some pretty cool stuff.

Colors - Wanted to literally be a rainbow? Well here you can change every single color for what the cheat renders. The only downside of this for me is that it's using sliders instead of a simple color picker. This would make the user experience a little bit better, I don't have the patience to sit there moving a slider ever so slightly to get my perfect color combinations!

Security.

Security is great, I've not been banned from raging and also playing legit so far. I must warn any new players though, raging is not recommended - your chances of getting banned are massively increased.

Conclusion.

All in all, I've used this for a couple of hours now and I've got to say it's great. There are a couple of niche complaints but they don't ruin the overall experience nor my review of the product. I've been cheating for years across multiple games, tried and tested multiple providers but SystemCheats is the best multi-game cheat provider I've used thus far. For the price I paid (10 eur) and the original price of the product I must say you're getting a lot of features and security for your money.

Link Trustpilot Review:
    https://ca.trustpilot.com/reviews/60...f4870470e00fb2
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Tell me honestly, how much time did you spent into the game with our cheat?
    Thanks for the review!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythe View Post
    Tell me honestly, how much time did you spent into the game with our cheat?
    Thanks for the review!
    I believe it has been two hours with the Battlefield V client, had to call it there since I have to re-install the game.

Thanks
    Thank you for the review! 5 days were added to your current subscription!

Regards,
    Scyhe.